Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    verycurious Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 09:49 AM
    Best/Worst Pick Up Lines
    Yeah we've all been there, when a guy gives a girl THE corniest pick up line that makes even you feel embarrassed just for hearing it.
    I just want to know the best/worst/funniest or just plain unique pickup lines you've ever heard (so I can use them lol).
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 09:30 AM
    This is the best and cheekiest one I was able to find.

"I'm no Fred Flinstone but I sure can make your bed rock."

Lol! Lol!
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 09:47 AM
    Well, I never use pick up lines, I just talk normal and get to know a woman. If she is worth it, you won't need any lines but I suppose it's only a bit of fun.

What about this one?

"I lost my phone number. Can I borrow yours?"

LOL

Or maybe try the approach that Manny Ribera from the movie Scarface uses when he gets slapped in the face by that woman on the sunbed for being cheeky. It did not work for him but who knows, you may be lucky.. LOL.
    KennyJ Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2007, 09:57 AM
    This ones funny

"Baby you must wash your pants with Windex because i can see myself in them"

Ha I've never tried it though
    Allheart Posts: 1,639, Reputation: 436
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ
    this ones funny

"Baby you must wash your pants with Windex because i can see myself in them"

ha ive never tried it though

LOL, wouldn't suggest that you do :) hee, hee. Too funny
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 02:01 PM
    "You must be from Nashville......because you're the only Ten-I-see"
    BIM Posts: 245, Reputation: 50

Jan 17, 2007, 02:03 PM
    How about this one:

Do you do karate? Because your body's kickin'
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 17, 2007, 02:08 PM
    "You must be exhausted, because you've been running through my mind all night!" :rolleyes:

Or...

"You want to pick up a six-pack and do it? Or don't you drink...?" :p :D
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 02:47 PM
    One of the worst is, "what's your sign?" Then if you tell the guy, he sits and thinks like he really does not know what the heck it means.

Another one of the worst is, "I am having trouble with finding something in this dictionary. Can you help?" Foolishly, you say "yes, maybe I can help" So the jerk says, " I am looking all over in here and I cannot place U and I together". Corny in the nth degree.

Another one I and my female co-workers used to get so often, we quit telling people where we worked ( we worked as respiratory therapists) was, after saying what we did for a job, "You can help me, I am having trouble breathing, I need mouth to mouth". What they needed was a foot to their mouth.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jan 17, 2007, 03:15 PM
    "You must be Jamaican, because Jamaican me crazy."

:eek:
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 17, 2007, 03:24 PM
    I heard one once where the guy went up to a girl and asked " baby are ur feet sore , they must be because they sure lok it " when the girl answered " why would you think that ?" he said as his chat up approach " because everysince i saw you , you have been running! through my mind thats why your feet must be sore" actually the girl had sore feet from dancing all night yet she slapped the guy and walked away limping out the door .
    Another I heard was " hunnie I think that heaven must be missing a angel , as you sure o look like one to me.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 17, 2007, 07:31 PM
    When I used to bartend my ex girlfriend used this line and kept me for a year so I guess it works.

The ex: Do you have a girlfriend?

Chuff: No, I don't.

The ex: Do you want one?

Well she did give me her number and she did wind up becoming my girlfriend.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Jan 18, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Here are some classics...

"Do you believe in love at first sight or should I walk by again?"

"I'm trying to determine, after years of therapy and lots of testing, whether or not I'm allergic to sex."

"I'm fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on earth tonight."

"Here is $20. Drink until I am really good looking then come to talk to me."

(These require a friends participation)

"You see my friend over there (point to your friend who acts all shy and waves and smiles)... he wants to know if you think IM cute"

(You walk up to the girl with your friend close behind and as you hand your friend a $100 bill, you say) "You're RIGHT! she DOES have the most beautiful eyes Ive ever seen!"

And the all time best pick up line in the world (meant to be said fast and neurotically):

"Okay, so I came over here to ask you to dance, but I'm kind of concerned. I mean, we could hit it off really well, end up having a few drinks, next thing you know you're giving me your number because I'm too shy to ask for it, I finally get up the nerve to call and we take in a movie, have some dinner, I relax, you relax, we go out a few more times, get to know each other's friends, spend a lot of time together, then finally have get past this sexual tension and really develop this intense sex life that is truly incredible, decide our relationship is solid and stable, so we move in together for a while, then a few months later get married, I get a promotion, you get a promotion, we buy a bigger house. You really want kids, but I really want freedom, but we have a kid anyway, only to find that I am resentful, the sparks start to fade and to rekindle them we have two more lovely kids, but now I work too much to keep up with the bills, have no time for you, you're stressed and stop taking really good care of yourself, so to get past our slow sex life and my declining self-confidence I turn to an outside affair for sexual gratification. You find out because I'm careless and a lousy liar, you throw me out (justifiably so) and we have to explain to the kids why mommy and daddy are splitting up. That's just too sad. Think about the children. For God's sake, if you dance with me and we hit it off, let's just keep it sexual, because we both know where it's going!"
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 18, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Here's one some guy tried using on me. He licked his pointer finger and touched it very carefully on my shirt and said "we need to get you out of those wet clothes." How dumb was that!! Ok, it worked though... LOL just kidding
    lil_mandy Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Jan 18, 2007, 03:45 PM
    I heard once just recently : " I used to be a priest , celibate for many years i am sure you look good enough to try out my new " devine course"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worst Relationship/Break-Up Lines [ 61 Answers ]

Thought I'd start a lighter thread. Maybe sometimes humor is good during tough times. 1. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Worst line ever. Does anyone actually believe this? I mean really? The correct line should be: --If it's meant to be, you make it be. 2. I need space.

Can women use pick up lines? [ 10 Answers ]

How can you tell if someone is interested in you? What kinds of comments can you make to a person that let them know you like to go out with them. Are there pick up lines women can use?

Worst rat of anyone's life! Need HELP! [ 2 Answers ]

Soooo... Recently I had brain surgery and when I woke up from the anesthesia my hair (which is down to butt) was in this horrendous rat. I can't even fit a finger through it it's so tight. Anyway now that the situation has been explained, do any of you know any good hair solutions for this...

My worst fear... [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't written in a while, simply because I have felt horrible... I thought I was pregnant months ago, but ended up it was just a scare once again... well my worst fear has happened and I have just found out that I have PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) so that means I am going to have a hard...

My worst nightmare come true [ 8 Answers ]

Last week my b/f of 7 years said that he wanted to call it quits. It came out of the blue. He then decided that he was not going to leave. That we were to live there together as roommates until he could move into another place. He also informed me that he was planning to bring dates have sex with...

View more questions Search