Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    e.wright.xo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 05:32 PM
    1990s-2000s cartoon please help!
    I was remembering this one television show that I used to watch as a teenager. The main character was a female and she had brown straight hair with bangs, cirle frame glasses (or round) and if I can recall she had a mellow voice. Im pretty sure her name started with the letter D but I'm not onehundred percent sure. The name of the cartoon was the main characters name as well. Please help me!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 12, 2011, 09:18 PM

Sounds like

Daria

view opening
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 09:27 AM

Straydog is correct. It was on MTV, right?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 13, 2011, 01:50 PM

Yes. It was a spin-off series
    From Beavis and Butthead

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon series late 90s early 2000s called what? [ 2 Answers ]

It was a cartoon series with a guy who controlled fire with a gold band around his head, a big fat cat/bear who controlled earth and a water controlling guy, anyone know the name of the series

Adult movie actress early 2000s 1990s had a few movies on cinemax brunette ? [ 2 Answers ]

One movie in particular she played egyptian bought back to life? something about a curse?

Late 90s early 2000s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers...

Movie made in 1990s/early 2000s party teens 1 dies 1 name preston? [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for a movie made in 1990s or early 2000s about a group of teens. It was a substance abuse theme and one of the characters dies. One of the characters name is preston. Anyone know the movie?

1990s cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there is this movie I use to watch as a little kid it was a cartoon film in the 1990s I don't remember much except there's a short woman in it in a pink dress with big black hair, who locks a grandmother up in a castle. Then a girl is crying and her tears land on a garden gnome and he comes...

View more questions Search