Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msmidnight30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 04:47 PM
    Old german painting of Castle Chillion need help to Identify artist
    From what I can make of the German hand written on the back this is a painting of the castle Chillion I can decipher 1928 Munchen in the signature. Artist name resembles Gobele? Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to contribute.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

How to identify artist of painting? [ 0 Answers ]

I found this painting in the attached photo at a local thrift shop and couldn't pass it up. It needs a cleaning as you might be able to see in the attached photo. However, it is not signed and I only have the info on the back to go on. Handwritten on back in pencil are two words: Hartman and...

Can anyone help me to identify the artist and / or name of this painting? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use it in a piece of course work but need to reference it. Hopefully the attachment has uploaded successfully. Thanks in advance

Please help me identify my painting and artist. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I recently acquired an oil painting which I am considering to have it restored, as the varnish has darkened consirably. In order to get an idea if this painting is worth restoring, I would like to be able to identify the artist. Please look at the attached pictures and perhaps you can...

Can anyone identify this artist and painting [ 0 Answers ]

Have been trying to identify this artist for quite some time. I think he may be German but not sure if it is Koch or Kocti any help would be much appreciated

Identify Painting Name and Artist - Oil Painting - Rabbi with shtreimel [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am looking to identify the Artist's name and Painting name of this Rabbi with a shtreimel (fur rimmed cap) Is is in oil, was framed in the 70's in Winnipeg, MB. Canada. Was told a tale that the Painter was Polish in origin, and went blind, this being his last painting. Photos we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.