Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2011, 02:25 PM
    Collection of Jokes
    Sorry if any of these have been posted here before but I haven't seen any new jokes for awhil so hopefully this will amuse some people for awhile.

A man and his wife travel to Jerusalem. Sadly the wife dies. Tha manager of a morgue says "You can either pay $5000 to ship her back to America or you can have her buried in our wonderful city for only $500." The man thinks for awhile and decides to ship her home. The manager shocked said, "Why do you want to ship her home for $5000 when you can bury her here for $500?" The man replies, "2000 years ago, a man was buried here and rose 3 days later, I just can't take that chance."

A couple get a divorce and have some negotiations about the custody of their children. The judge told them to defend their reasoning for the right of sole custody. The wife replies, "The shildren are mine, I carried them for 9 months and spent hours in labor birthing them, He didn't have to do anything." The judge nods for the husbands defense. The husband thinks for a minute then replies, " Your honor, if you put a dollar in a coke machine and soda pops out, is the soda yours or the machines?"

A married man was visiting his 'girlfriend' when she requested that he shave his beard. He replied, "My wife loves this beard, I couldn't possibly do it, she would kill me!!!" "Oh Please?" the girlfriend asked once more in a sexy little voice... The girlfriend asks once more and he gives in. That night he crawls into bed with his wife, while she is sleeping. She is awakened, feeles his face and replies, " oh Michael, you shouldn't be here, my husband will be home soon!"

There is 3 for now.
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2011, 09:41 PM

My vote goes to #2:cool:
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 10:04 PM

Yep #2 Adam. I had already heard #1 but it was good too.
    adam_89 Posts: 1,866, Reputation: 280
    Ultra Member

Jan 15, 2011, 04:22 AM

Well Thank You, I will try to post more today. Hopefully with less errors. I just now read what I typed and realized I had some mistakes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Received the collection letters from collection company after discharged from bankrup [ 2 Answers ]

I had discharged all my debs after my bankruptcy judgment. I received a collection letter and phone calls from a collection agency what should I do now ?

Jokes I know. [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: = Dirty joke :p :eek: Joke one: Little boy walks in on his dad on top of his mum.. his dad laughs at him, throughs a pillow at him and tells him to go away... 10 minuets later the dad hears noises coming from the boys bedroom and to his shock, the boy is on top of him granny, he...

View more questions Search