Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sexyma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2011, 12:09 AM
    How to mix loanyB mixture of HT26, arbutin, bearberry & kojic acid actives?
    Hi loanyB, I have being reading over your post and I need your help in building a good regimen. I was trying to pm you to no avail excuse me I am new. The tone that I am trying to achieve if you don't mind helping I will really be grateful. I wanted to get a full detail of how you mixed the HT26 , arbutin, bearberry and kojic acid please and if or not you used the whole bottle for the Vitfee and the surewhite serum. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Kojic acid arbutin [ 2 Answers ]

Where do I find this combinaton cream in a chemist shop? In India

Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders [ 4 Answers ]

I've been searching for skin lightening products and I found Kojic acid, Arbutin and vitamin C powders on Ebay... They says that you can mix one of them into your moisteriser and use it... Have you guys tried that and please tell me the intructions how I can make it... Thanx a lot.

Can I mix kojic acid, alpha arbutin and mulberry with my moisterizer cream? [ 3 Answers ]

Do skin whitening agents work well when you mix them with moisterizers creams For example Kojic acid powder with mulberry root extract, licorice extract, and L-Alpha Arbutin... can mixing all these skin whitening agent speed up the process of whitening your skin?

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects? [ 4 Answers ]

Any 1 know about Kojic acid and Arbutin side effects?. Is there any care to avoid the side effects? :confused:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.