Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    memoryseeker Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 09:40 PM
    An early 90's music cd commercial
    When I was young I used to see this commercial about a music cd, one of those where it shows like like five seconds from each music video of the song. This I believe was for love genre music. I don't rememeber the name of it but it had vanessa williams dreamin in it. A song that said "When will i see you again. another song was with a femals singer on a stage that said something like, "that is love that is love that's the way that's the way that I feel" and then there was another clip with a black man saying love and/or power. If this rings any beel to any one id appreciiate it.

Check out some similar questions!

A music commercial from the 90's [ 6 Answers ]

This is a repeat question from an earlier two part one. In the early mid nineties there was this music commercial. There were these two woman, id say twenties, they were both singing a song with guitars, the lyrics were something like this, "Dont you think that we can... make it better, dont you...

A Children's Music Video back in the late 80's early 90's, I can't remember the name! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, There is a children's video I am looking for, All I can remember is that there is a little girl and boy siblings that go to visit their aunt who visited Timbuktu, and stayed a while with her. Her house was magical, and all came alive, for example, there was a marching band singing "O When the...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.