Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 11, 2011, 06:42 PM
    Nose change
    On average how much does it cost to have a nose change done?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 08:13 PM

It seems to me that I read some where that the average cost is between $2,000 to $3,500.
    Mini_Her Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Jan 14, 2011, 10:17 PM

I have a question... Is it true that years after plastic surgery is done on the face, the skin starts to sag and wrinkle? I am thinking of having a nose change and even a eye lifts and chin change (if possible) but I was told that years later I would regret it... I would hate to spend so much then end up with a saggy, wrinkled, UGLY face!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bump on inside of nose from nose piercing [ 8 Answers ]

I have had my nose pierced for about two months now . It was pierced by the gun. I have heard that is bad. After 3 days I changed my nose pin. Then after one week I changed it again. After one month I had a big red blister outside my nose. I guess a blood blister? After popping it . The blister...

Blister on nose,size of silver dollar, nose res,hot swollen [ 5 Answers ]

Please help us. My husband 53 yrs old. Woke up 3 days ago with a Dark red, very hot to touch, swollen nose with a blister, the size of a silver dollar. It still hasn't broken and also the first day his cheeks were red and hot to touch. We have no insurance and he won't go out of the house. I have...

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit? [ 1 Answers ]

What is 'change agent' or 'change maker' or 'change' in Sanskrit?

Should I get my nose done. [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, there is this absolutely beautiful girl on my campus... we have the same facial structure... everything... skin tone you name it. The only thing that is making me so ugly an her so beautiful is my nose. I am getting my nose done that is similar to hers. At least I think I am. I do not...

Nose [ 5 Answers ]

Really dislke my nose, its broken so I really dislike the shape more than the size. I was wondering what can help with this make up wise? And what make up would you recommend , how many shades darker and what brushes?

View more questions Search