Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rOBZ12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 06:20 PM
    Penis Bump
    OK I have noticed a bump on the side of my penis , its only a tine bump there's no redness around it but its white, like a pimple almost when I squeeze it its hard what ever it is any ideas? Also when I get a hard on the white inside of this is easier to notice when loooking at it .

Check out some similar questions!

There's a bump on my penis [ 11 Answers ]

There's a bump on the body of my penis.. its not big nor hurt.. If I urinate.. it hurts a super duper little bit.. Super little.. It does not have any color.. It's inside of my penis.. on the body of my penis.. it not big.. its just like small.. pea sized? Is it a Penile Cancer.. I'm 13..

Bump on Penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I kind of need some help I am 16 am sexually active but I use a condom and all that but before I even started having sex there was a small bump on the shaft of my penis and now it is some what bigger... what could it be? I'm to scared to tell my mom.. HELP

Bump On Penis [ 1 Answers ]

I have a bump on my penis. It's on the shaft right under the head on the underside. I'm a virgin, so it's not an STD. The bump is slightly lighter than the rest of my penis and it doesn't itch, hurt or burn. It's also not a hair follicle or pimple because I know about those. I've had it a couple of...

Bump on penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... I have a small bump on the skin of my penis... it has the appearance of a pimple but it doesn't go away... almost like a small pebble under the skin... I've tried almost everything including putting ice on it... that seemed to make it go down but it just came right back... its totally...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.