Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angel0401 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 05:24 PM
    What is the cause of a 'fishy' order coming from the heating/ac unit?
    We are on the 5th floor (top fl) of the residence. The community is brand new and we are the only residents that's ever lived here... The monitor/controller says "Braeburn". We've also been snowed in for the past two days. Concerned about Carbon Monoxide gases..?

Check out some similar questions!

Changed from separate cooling & heating unit to combined unit [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home & when it was set up in 96 we had separate cooling & heating units run off one thermostat. We had a 3 ton ac unit & an electric furnace inside for heat. This past summer we bought a 4.5 ton ac & heating combined unit. We hooked up to wiring that old ac unit was hooked up to...

Fishy smell coming from room in basement [ 1 Answers ]

We moved into a home where the carpet had to be replaced because of urine. There was a fishy smell coming from the basement... still. I had the air ducts cleaned out and we still smell it coming from one room. It's not all the time either, just sometimes, but its bad. What could it be and how do I...

Central heating unit not coming on [ 1 Answers ]

My central heating unit isn't coming on. I can feel heat at the vent, but it isn't blowing, and the unit isn't coming on.

Size of ac unit needed to match a carrrier heating unit [ 3 Answers ]

I had a Carrier natural gas heating unit installed in 2003. Model number 58STA/STX 070 Catalog number 535-80105. My ac unit has gone out and the company I bought the heating unit from has gone out of business. What size ac unit will match the heating unit? Thanks so much!:cool:

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.