Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nihaja Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 04:44 PM
    From which family or tribe is Mahdi?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 04:52 PM

The Mahdi will be a descendant of Muhammad of the line of Fatimah. He will be a descendant by one side (by one of the parents) by Hassan and by another by Hussain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about Imam Mahdi? [ 1 Answers ]

Will Mahdi come to earth?

Hidden native american tribe in modern times [ 1 Answers ]

Movie where a tribe of natives remain hidden I believe in the Colorado mountains and are found by an anthropologist and a cowboy who is a widower. I cannot remember the title or the actors' names, probably in the late 1980s up to 2000. I would like to buy this movie if I could only get the...

Can someone tell me how I can get my son registered with Indian tribe? [ 14 Answers ]

I need to know who can do this ?

The Mahdi Hatter has a blog [ 5 Answers ]

Heck... I didn't even know he was literate ! Mahmoud Ahmadinejad - The Official Blog - Tehran, Islamic Republic of Iran I wonder who is really writing all the fluff on his blog. Where is the torch Israel rhetoric ? No claim that there are no gays in Iran? The funniest posting is his...

Using the Teddy Roosevelt solution on the Mahdi Hatter [ 8 Answers ]

The controversy surrounding the President of Iran Ahmamadjihad's request to visit Ground Zero in NYC recalls a time when Teddy Roosevelt was the Police Commissioner of the city . New York Braces for Ahmadinejad - September 18, 2007 - The New York Sun ...

View more questions Search