Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    problemgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 02:11 PM
    Boyfriend drama
    Threads merged and edited for grammer, and speling

I've been dating my boyfriend for over 2yrs were 19 he's broke has no job and has no ambition in life. I've fallen for my guy best friend he's everything I ever wanted, he says he loves me too, but the problem is he's a player, so I don't know what to believe. I need to know how to ask him if he really loves me because I'm so lost?? Help?
    c_starrs Posts: 64, Reputation: 5

Jan 11, 2011, 02:15 PM
    To be honest I think these are two separate issues. He might be a bum but you shouldn't just stay with your current man until something better comes along. If you don't like the way he's living his life and he's not wanting to change (not that he needs to, you may just be after separate things in life) then it's probably best you leave him, but for the reason that you want more from life.

That will then leave you free to date or not date this guy who loves you, and if things do go wrong you can be sure that you've not given up a relationship with your bum or a current man for this player.
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 03:37 PM

Well if your still in a relationship with your boyfriend and obviously talking to his best friend about liking each other, then I would say your both players and deserve each other. Hopefully your boyfriend will find a girlfriend who will understand loyalty. I also hope he finds a friend who knows what true friendship means.
    One more thing, you are fully aware of this guy being a player, so keep in mind when you join his team, that it takes more then one to make up a team for him to play on!! Becareful who you pick!!
    Funsizest Posts: 16, Reputation: 6

Jan 11, 2011, 03:53 PM
    Does he WANT to change? Does he WANT to do something about this? I mean, teenagers are allowed to be lazy. If he's just out of high school maybe he wants to just rest a while. I'm 18, and call it what you will, but I've never really worked a day in my life. I want to soon, but I'm in my last year of high school. Besides, it's hard to get a job now a day's. So, My advice to that is, if he wants to be a bum for a while, let him. :D He's just living life.
    And as for the whole "Player" issue. Does HE call himself a player, or do you? Shockingly there might just be a difference. Telling from his attitude in which you described, he sounds like he's a little, umm, big headed? Loves himself, does he? He might like to think that he can get any girl. But, if he IS a player... and dates girls behind your back... Talk to him about it... Tell him that you don't appricate that, and that IF he doesn't change his ways, you might be forced to leave him because your not going to be double timed by a "fatheaded, no good, bum" like himself. ;) *Clears throte* Well, Word it however you wish, but those are my words and you are welcome to use them. ;D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 04:02 PM

Trusting player with your heart, is like trusting a snake with your hand, They both will bite you.

Maybe its best to stop looking for love, until you have dealt with the love you already have.

Unless of course you are a player yourself, or worse, a lying cheater.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boyfriend drama [ 2 Answers ]

My friend has been with this guy for about 3 months and yesterday he was in a huge fight with him dad... he told her " i love you..but i have to go i have to think now..." She keeps thinking he is going to break up with her because he keeps standing her up(4 time in a row) and every time she says...

Ex boyfriend drama [ 2 Answers ]

So in February my fiancé and I moved 8 hours away from our friends and family to start a life of our own, and then we broke up about a month ago. His credit sucks, so my name is on all the bills but he does pay half, or at least he was until last week when he failed to give me his half of the...

Ex boyfriend and ex best friend Drama [ 7 Answers ]

SORRY THIS IS LONG I TEND TO WRITE A LOT GOING IN DETAIL okay well i went out with this guy last year in october...we dated for not that long but i think i got attached he was so nice and different from other guys i had gone out with i wanted it to last...but then he broke up with me and my...

Ex-boyfriend calls me with drama [ 12 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend and I was together for 1 year. He broke up with me saying that he wasn't ready for me "right" now. Then 2 weeks later I saw him at the mall with a random chick. Just recently he sent me text messages and called me talking about he heard something that I said about him, and I...

A new boyfriend with a new baby is this new drama? [ 3 Answers ]

Well I'm in your same situation... I've been dating my boyfriend for five months now, but have been friends with him for 9 years. He has been in love with me for all these years but I ignored the signs not wanting to mess up our friendship. During this time he meet someone and became very good...

View more questions Search