Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 11, 2011, 12:18 PM
    Lightening like a rainbow - Hyperpigmentation - Please help!! - Pics
    Hi all,

I have now been using lightening product for 11 days.

My face is lightening unevenly.

Having said that, my chin and forehead have always been darker then rest of my face.

But they are even more prominent now as rest of my face is lightening but the chin and forehead are not budging.

Please look at the before and after pics below and reply asap.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

Is Benzylarbutin the only thing that gives dramatic skin lightening? (PICS) [ 6 Answers ]

I saw this guy's results on the Depig.forumup.com forum, and am quite jealous. I have only been using herbalinn fairness cream, and have only got half as much lightening as he has. Well I have been using it for a month, and this guy has been using it for he says 9 weeks. It's supposed to give...

My skin lightening journey (pics included) [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everybody, I have been on that forum for quite a while and was a silent lurker for years. But anyway a short introduction. Im 18 years old and longing for a smoother, lighter and more even skin. I can't exactly say what celebrity would match my skin colour as they appear different depending...

Lightening creams that can worsen hyperpigmentation [ 2 Answers ]

Hydroquinone can worsen hyperpigmentation. What about other skin lighteners such as licorice root, arbutin, and azelaic acid? How long would you have to use them to risk darkening your skin. Are there any creams without the risk of darkening the skin further? Any info would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.