Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dancer1197 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 12:00 PM
    Pause
    Hi my name is Ka Sha'la riley and I've been dancing since the early age of 2. Earlier this year I moved in with my father and changed schools. I originally went to a performing arts school where I could dance at anytime. But 1 of the consequeces of my move was to put my dancing on hold and I am really eager to get back to it, any advice on where I should pick up.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2011, 12:19 PM

Are there no schools were you moved?

(It is dangerous to post your name on the Internet.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 blinks and a 2 second pause [ 0 Answers ]

Criterton 2... rgph 10eamer 100,000 BTU 80% about 8 years old... OK light is on center one is 3 flashes.. 2 second pause... flane light is out... flowchart says the limit switch is open... what limit are they talking about?. I can't find a limit switch Blower motor won't...

GE washer start/pause [ 2 Answers ]

The model # is WBXE2070AOWW is what's listed On the label on back of ge washer. When turning washer on you have to Keep pushing the start/pause button to start it or After it finally starts the same problem happens When you try to pause cycle. Is this a touch pad control Or is it a electric...

Pause between two applications [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I have scheduled two applications to kick of in the night. I have written a batch file to execute these applications where the second application commences only after the first one finishes. How much time the first application takes to finish is not fixed. I want there to be a...

View more questions Search