Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 09:08 AM
    Doggy and Me update for you all
    Hey everyone, well its been a while since I've been online but I thought I'd stop in, and post a question, post some pics (see albums) and give you all an update.

I'm living on a mountain in kings county nova scotia now, in a cabin. We heat it with wood, and have propane for lights and cooking. Its nice, rustic, and relaxing. Plus I don't have rent to worry about. I've been spending my days walking, hunting, and relaxing. I lost my job. I had gotten bronchitis and after missing two days of work, and getting a dr's note they replaced me. Labor board says there's nothing they can do because I worked there less than three months. I was so sick I couldn't move without feeling like dying, they said my job was safe.. guess it wasn't.

Ryu is doing great. Hes up to 66.2 pounds, 22.5 inches tall at the withers. Here I'll attach some photos of the wonderful guy for you to all see..

*the book is called relentless, its an awesome read for anyone who loves books*

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 09:17 AM

Great pictures. I'm glad you're enjoying the great outdoors. Sounds like you've been through quite a lot in the last few months.

Glad you're back. Ryu looks wonderful. :)
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 09:18 AM

Its been a hectic rough few months. But everything is coming together slowly.. the outdoors is awesome. Alty you would love it here I know you would. Thanks for the compliment and ryu says thank you also
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 09:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by binx44 View Post
    its been a hectic rough few months. but everything is coming together slowly.. the outdoors is awesome. alty you would love it here i know you would. thanks for the compliment and ryu says thankyou also
    I'm not much of a hunter, but I do love the outdoors, hiking, camping, I can fish, but that's about the extent of my killing capabilities. ;)

I've never been to Nova Scotia. How's the weather right now? Here in Alberta we got a deluge of snow. It snowed almost 8 inches this past weekend. Makes for interesting driving. Right now my outdoor thermometer is saying -29C. :(

I'm cold.
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2011, 09:43 AM

Its plus one here... maybe 10 cm of snow if that in some places. Cloudy but nice. We had some +12 degree days here. Snow almost melted away a few times... nothings frozen under the snow here yet.. you don't have to hunt.. we could snowshoe lol...
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Jan 18, 2011, 08:19 AM

We can't wait until we fly home for a visit in July. Would be nice to see if the two pups remember each other and get some pics of them together.
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2011, 09:04 AM

I think it will be nice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

New doggy!! New doggy!! [ 105 Answers ]

A few months ago I connected with a lovely dog at a client's house that belonged to one of the workers helping renovate. Her name is Brook and she is a mix, medium size and the two of us just could not keep our paws/hands off each other ! I sort of knew her owner couldn't keep her (heck he couldn't...

Block a Single Windows Update with Auto-Update Enabled [ 7 Answers ]

One of the Windows updates sent out on 10/13/09 caused a problem on my XP system (very, very slow operation of all functions). After a System Restore to a date prior to the update download, the problem was gone. After another Auto-Update, the problem returned. I know I can update...

Window vista update (KB968389) is a bad update, how can I update my vista? [ 2 Answers ]

August 11, 2009 window vista update KB968389 is a bad update for my computer. After trying to install it, my configuration only gets to 3 out of 3 and 0% then keeps on restarting over and over. It won't stop restarting unless I turn my computer off. I had to do a restore to my drives to get it...

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Doggy refuses to eat doggy food. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a west highland terrier which has been with me for 9 months and recently I just brought him to a doggy's restaurant. Apparently, he has not been the same ever since he came back after the treat and didn't want to touch his dry food anymore. It is actually a far cry from what he was when he...

View more questions Search