Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alyssiaJM Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 08:39 AM
    10 weeks pergnant stomach cramps\ing like when I do situps passing smll blood clots
    Help I'm 16 10 weeks pregnant I staerted bleeding today like small clots now lighter earlier in day. It hurts
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2011, 02:48 PM

Since it is tapering off, it's likely from the exertion from the exercise. You might try either cutting back, or try an alternative ab exercise (which would be the recommendation soon anyway as you get farther along). Planks would be a good option and they tend to be better anyway.

If bleeding and cramping were to continue, notify your doctor or midwife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

First time passing blood clots the size of golf ball. Is that normal? [ 2 Answers ]

First time passing big blood clots the size of golf ball. Is that normal?

I loose a lot of blood and pass really big blood clots and in a lot of pain [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I am 33 year old woman who has went through 2 child births and ever since I had my second child I have been having real bad periods. But this month it is very different I am in a lot of pain and passing a lot of big blood clots and I am losing a lot of blood! I have tried to take a luke warm...

NOT pregnant but passing a lot of TISSUE clots [ 2 Answers ]

I had my tubes tied almost two years ago, everything was good with that besides the horrable mood swings depression anxiety hot flashe, etc. So I went and saw my doctor, she tested my blood and ordered a ultrasound t be done Welll the blood test showed that my testosterone levels were high. A...

2weeks late & passing passing clots [ 1 Answers ]

My period is weeks late and yesterday I had some bad cramping. I had some light bleeding & then I passed to large clots. I have never had any clots this size before. I am still bleeding. Is this just a late period or am I having a miscarriage ?

View more questions Search