Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojopaul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 08:15 AM
    How to become fat?
    I am 22 years old I am so lean . I would like to become fat . What should do to becme fat.
    What type of food I take. Howmuch aperson can increase his weiht in a mnth
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2011, 08:17 AM

Wait ten years... then you will be worrying how to keep it off.

And your answer is simple... consume more calories than you burn and you gain weight. Rapid weight gain or loss is bad for the body and health.
    SnowIsAwsm Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Jan 25, 2011, 06:41 PM
    Well if u WANT to get fat then EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT and sit and watch TV all day. When your full that is the best opportunity. Eat the most unhealthiest, good tasting food you can find. Just get back to me on this reply. Also try not to eat Too much carbohydrates. You can have a heart attack. Otherwise this advice is good. I'm 12 and know a lot about this. I have a high GPA
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2011, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowIsAwsm View Post
    Well if u WANT to get fat then EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT and sit and watch tv all day. When ur full that is the best oppertunity. Eat the most unhealthiest, good tasting food you can find. Just get back to me on this reply. Also try not to eat TO MUCH carbohydrates. U can have a heart attack. Otherwise this advice is good. I'm 12 and know alot about this. I have a high GPA
    That is such awful advice I'm not sure where to begin. Clearly you do not know a lot about healthy eating, or food in general... not all good tasting food is bad for you. And carbs alone will NOT lead to a heart attack. And being overweight is not healthy. There are a number of health problems and diseases that go along with obesity and being overweight.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 06:58 PM

First you are not going to change a lot in one month. And if you did it would be unhealthly
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2011, 08:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowIsAwsm View Post
    Well if u WANT to get fat then EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT EAT and sit and watch tv all day. When ur full that is the best oppertunity. Eat the most unhealthiest, good tasting food you can find. Just get back to me on this reply. Also try not to eat TO MUCH carbohydrates. U can have a heart attack. Otherwise this advice is good. I'm 12 and know alot about this. I have a high GPA
    Sorry at 12 you know little about nutrition and health yet, You just haven't learned anything that much in depth yet in school, not saying you can't learn it in time however.

Carbs don't cause heart attacks... too much body fat does... too much colesterol does... too high a blood pressure does... poor physical condition does... and a number of other things... but it isn't carbs that does it.

Too many Carbs if the wrong kind can wreak havock with your glycemic index... but that effects your blood sugar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not fat but have belly fat [ 5 Answers ]

I don't look fat at all, but at some point I started gaining wieght and my stomach started to get fatter and fatter. All I want to do is get rid of it because the fat in there doesn't look quite nice. I'd be glad to hear an answer on ohw to lose my belly fat.:o Thanks

If an athlete weighs 153 and has 15.0 body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat doe [ 2 Answers ]

If an athlete weighs 153lb and has 15.0% body fat by weight, how many pounds of fat does the athlete's body contain?

Fat fat [ 1 Answers ]

How do u calculate body fat I've seen many ways but which is the right and most accurate? ;:)

How to become fat [ 3 Answers ]

Please give me some nice tips... am a girl... and am thin.my complexion is fair and am restricted to have only vegetarian food.(except egg)... am thin .I always thrive for becoming fat.or according to my height(5'6") but am not able to . Am having a breakfast .so please help me in getting my body...

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? [ 8 Answers ]

Why does Fat in food have anything to do with Fat in the body ? Fat in the Body ought to be the stored form of surplus calories in food. Surplus calories are dependent on total calories in food and total expenditure From Body. Total calories have no direct relation to Fat calories. Similarly...

View more questions Search