Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ElissaS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 11:48 PM
    My right abdomen hurts
    Hi there, last night I went to bed with a pain above my belly button. This morning I woke up and it was still there, it carried on throughout the day. Now the pain has moved to my right abdomen. The pain is not sever, but it's there. What could this be?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 12:01 AM

It could be your gall bladder, it could be something that you swallowed and it's trying to chug through, it could be an ulcer, it could be gas, it could be major, or it could be nothing. A visit to your doctor would probably solve the mystery.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Jan 11, 2011, 04:09 AM
    Don't waste time and get it checked out. Its not worth risking you health. Just pay a visit to the doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat and been having itchy ears and I'm starting to get mucus and my throat feels swollen, what can I do I have amoxcillin.. will it help me out with my sickness? And I sneeze a lot. Its been going on for two days.

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Gunshot to the Abdomen [ 5 Answers ]

How far could a person run if they were shot in the abomen? And if they did run (which would increase blood flow) how long would it take them to die? Let's say from a .40 caliber handgun.

Lower abdomen hurts [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I've been on this shot for almost a yar now this past week my lower abdomen has been hurting me and sometimes tightines up!

Hurts when he puts it in, fine during, hurts when he cums in me. [ 4 Answers ]

I don't know what it is. I went for a pap and I had a bacterial infection and I started taking this medication and afterwards, sex just isn't the same. I mean its so painful. Ive been with this guy for more than a year and we never used a condom but I don't think that has anything to do wit my...

View more questions Search