Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BevyRed Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 10:24 PM
    Clerical error in final judgment/divorce decree regarding child support
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:28 PM

Then file a motion with the court to ask for the error to be corrected.

Was this still GA, ( I think I remember GA from another post)

So what was the error,
    BevyRed Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2011, 12:02 AM
    It's just a big awful mess but I'm praying for some good input
    adthern Posts: 282, Reputation: 28

Jan 11, 2011, 08:21 AM
    Whether she moved or not, I would file a motion in the original court to amend the decree. Once that is fixed you can present the amended original to the Florida court, which should at least provide some assistance.

If for some reason the original court will not hear the motion on procedural grounds, then get certified copies of everything including her stipulation to the scribners error. That, I would think woule\d be enough to assist in the new jurisdiction.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In my Utah decree of divorce it states that I have final say. I have been trying to [ 9 Answers ]

In my Utah decree of divorce it states that I have final say. I have been trying to talk with my ex about where our son will be going to school, either by my ex's house or by mine. My ex will not talk to me about this and keeps telling me that our son will go to the school over there no matter...

Child Support and Divorce Decree [ 3 Answers ]

In my divorce decree, my ex and I were awarded joint legal custody with primary physical care and custody with me. My son has autism, and after the divorce I had another child. Due to my concern for my newborn, my son had violent tendencies, I asked his father if he could stay with him for a...

Claiming Child Support Payments Without Decree? [ 3 Answers ]

I made child support payments to my spouse in 2008 for 11 months before the divorce was finalized in December 2008. Is there anyway to claim or otherwise file these payments made to my spouse before the divorce decree?

Child Support Defined within Divorce Decree [ 4 Answers ]

New York State - I am hubby's second marriage -when his first wife divorced him -he ignorantly waived getting representation. He claims he had no means -and it is water under the bridge at this point -however - on the matter of child support - It is defined in the agreement that every year,...

View more questions Search