Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oliverG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Arcade horizontal shooter videogame with airplanes and dinosaurs in an island
    I cannot remember the name of this arcade game back in the 90s or late 80s. It was an horizontal shooter were you controlled an old airplane, kind of a WW1 biplane with a propeller. You are in an island full of dinosaurs and you shoot at them. You have some kind of orb as a power-up that you can move around your plane like in R-Type. Does it ring the bell to any of you?
    cole123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Well no
    subculturedrift Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2011, 03:39 PM
    I'm looking for an answer to the same question. Yes, I know what you're talking about.
    subculturedrift Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 30, 2011, 03:46 PM
    Prehistoric Isle in 1930

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzDkLdFFrPM&feature=related
    oliverG Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2011, 04:08 PM
    Comment on subculturedrift's post
    Yes, that is it! Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates [ 2 Answers ]

The kids in the balloon ends up on the island, on the island was some kind of pirates, and they need to save someone, they escape from there with an old ship (it was in the swamp)am loking for the movie, I think is from the 80s

Videogame addicted [ 12 Answers ]

I love videogames. I play constantly. But my math grade is really low, my mom took away my ps2, now I have to raise my math grade to get it back. HELP!

Name of arcade airplane shooter game [ 2 Answers ]

Yea I ned to know the name of this older arcadegame on those huge machines at like chucky cheese and stuff. All I can remember is that it is one of the funnest plane games ever, The name has something to do with 1942 or something. You basically fly and shoot planes and can do this backflip...

View more questions Search