Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sisterbrat Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 10:33 PM
    Evict family member in my apartment
    Hello, I don't know how to use the above icons, anyhow, how do I go about evicting a son, whom is living in my apartment. He is not supposed to be here. I have called the police and they said give him 30 days. I can't handle another 30 days. I live in Colorado Springs, Colorado. I need help quick please.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2007, 11:17 PM
    Why do you have to give him thirty days? Is he on the lease? Why can't you simply change the locks on the apartment? Put his belongings out in the hall, or something like that and never ever let him back in.

Who is your landlord? If your landlord knows your son is there illegally (not on the lease) then your landlord can evict you too!
    logansmommy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Id agree with the previous answer just lock him out leave a note on hi bag and tell him he's had the time and now his time is up and perhaps leave a lit of churches or homless shelters and/ or other family members that might help him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Family Member Eviction [ 6 Answers ]

How Do You Go About Evicting A Family Member Who Has Never Paid Rent, And Does Not Want To Leave In The State Of Florida?

? About getting a family member to move [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, My husband and I live in a single family home that is owned by his mother. She lives in an inlaw apartment over the garage. We pay her rent to live here. My husbands sister lives in the basement which is finished off and is supposed to be paying rent. Since my husband's father passed away...

How to evict a family member [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I need to know how to evict a family member (with children). This family member has pay some money to us during a year about 300.00 a month. After this person was told to move out this person stop helping with the 300. A month. There is no lease because this person was being help. I think...

Remove a family member [ 6 Answers ]

Can I remove an adult family member from my home She does not follow any rules and does not help out or do anything. She comes and goes when she feels like it and is upsetting the house hold

Eviction of a family member [ 3 Answers ]

My sister has her granddaughter living in her home rent free. She has three children and wants all of them to vacant her home. Since she is not paying rent, she cannot be legally evicted. What other course of action can she take.

View more questions Search