Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NinaSC Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 07:26 PM
    Min pin white lump on tail?
    I have an 8 month old min pin. His tail was docked a few days after birth, and recently, I have noticed a strange white lump on the tip. It almost looks like a big white head, but it is completely solid.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2011, 11:24 PM

When they are docked they will often have a white tip on the tail and no hair due to scarring.

If it appears to be an actual lump and not just white skin I would be checking with your vet to make sure it is not a cyst or something similar.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Min Pin [ 5 Answers ]

I have a almost 10 month old min pin. Since the day my boyfriend and I have got her we have made sure to have her around other animals and people. She has been very socilaized. At the starting of this month she started coming into her first heat. At this time she became very protective over me...

Min Pin [ 6 Answers ]

I Got Question and I need some answers please help I Donno what to do with her She's a sick sick Dog That the lady who had her before I bought her should not have sold her to me I think she should have kept her... Dog eat's Panties Toilet paper Baby diapers You Name It... She's about 6...

Min Pin misbehaving [ 6 Answers ]

I have a two year old min pin who chews everything from shower curtains, rugs, pillows to chap stick. He only does this when left alone. I also have a 4 year old rottie lab who is his best friend. They play well together and are inseprable. Rottie... no problems. Min Pin... very destructive. ...

Sick Min Pin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old min pin who was fine yesterday but when she got up this morning she did not even want to go outside to use the bathroom and still has not. She just lays around and is very lethargic. What could be wrong. Do pets just have bad days like we do? Thanks for your help. Kathy

My min pin [ 1 Answers ]

My min pin was spayed, she is a year old now, she has lately been acting like she wants to mate with my wife's feet,specifically the toe.there is no blood involved and I asked the vet and she said that this is strange behavior.is it

View more questions Search