Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ability187 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 10:16 PM
    when video drivers installed PC auto restarts
    I have a Radeon X800 16 pixel agp 8x/4x 256 MB Goor3 Video card my prolem is evertime I install ati display driver 6-10_xp-2k_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_36790 once at the prat it says to restart, it restarts and then it will not go back to the desktop it will just restart again and again and will not stop until I go into safe mode and remove it so if anyone could help thanks :)
    ismailkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jan 13, 2007, 01:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ability187
    I have a Radeon X800 16 pixel agp 8x/4x 256 MB Goor3 Video card my prolem is evertime i install ati display driver 6-10_xp-2k_dd_ccc_wdm_enu_36790 once at the prat it says to restart, it restarts and then it will not go back to the desktop it will just restart again and again and will not stop until i go into safe mode and remove it so if anyone could help thanks :)
    Do u installing Correct Driver Which is Given from Cd. If you have the correct Driver CD Let it be select "Auto Search" other wise Download The Correct Driver with Patch From The Internet as Per ATI website.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace blower restarts momentarily [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I own a vintage Bryant #394GAD036100 furnace that is working just fine accept for one little problem. The unit cycles and maintains the desired temp setpoint (heating mode) but after the main recirc blower shuts off it restarts momentarily one time approx 2 sec later, And again approx...

Mutimedia video controller drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi hope someone can assist as I feel like bashing my head against a wall several times. I am trying to view TV on media centre 2004 version but it states files required for playing video are missing or corrupt. I checked on device manager and noticed I have no driver for the multimedia video...

Window Xo restarts itself [ 1 Answers ]

:oi am using win98 and win xp together. Win98 on C drive and win xp on D drive. For few days when I open win xp it starts and then computer closes and restarts automatically. This time it says that the computer was not closed properly and option of safe mode, start previous configuration and...

Video Adapter and Monitor Drivers [ 1 Answers ]

My computer crashed and had to start over. My monitor use to allow me to run Real One Player videos. However now I cannot get the High (16) color. I have gone to the manufacturer site and downloaded the driver for my monitor. I don't know what is wrong or how to fix. I have also...

Desktop goes black and restarts by itself [ 2 Answers ]

My Gateway computer, Pent II 350 Mhz is acting strangely. When booting, it looks ready for me to proceed -- but then the mouse is frozen and when I move the mouse the screen goes black and goes to Restart. It takes 2 or 3 tries to succeed. Sometimes it does this when working in email or on the...

View more questions Search