Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LOVEMEBABY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Chlamydia
    After being on my prescription to get rid of chlamydia, when can i become sexually active again? The last day of my pills, the next day or when?

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have chlamydia? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok I had unprotected sex with this guy on holidays:cool: about 4 or 5 nights ago and then found out he has chlamydia and now I think I have it I might just be being paranoid but I'm not sure I can't tell my mother and I really don't want to go to the doctor because here they check you in an...

About chlamydia [ 3 Answers ]

do you need a shot to get rid of chlamydia

I have chlamydia [ 1 Answers ]

Tag removali found out I had chlamydia 2 days ago I tok my meds yesterday how long does it take for it to clear up:eek:

Chlamydia [ 10 Answers ]

I recently found out that I have it. Iam 16 and my boyfriend is 19 I tried discussing it with him. He doesn't know what it is. I tried to discuss it with him and explain it to him but he still doesn't get it. I told him and am still telling him that we need to go to the doctors. He has a very...

Chlamydia [ 8 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with Chlamydia and am devastated!! I am married and have had the same partner for the past 6 years. Could I have had this and just not shown any symptoms before now? I was married before and he cheated on me and I left the relationship, but that was like 6 1/2 years ago! I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.