Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilmzcrrazi Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 05:33 PM
    I need help with this Homework question can't find it anywhere
    The prompt is:
    Earth supports a great deal of life on and below its surface. Many factors work together to allow the great diversity of life on earth The moon and earth are approximately the same distance away from the sun. Explain why the moon is unable to support life in the same way as earth.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 10, 2011, 06:43 PM
    I like this question. Poor teachers have to be really imaginative these days to keep students from just copying answers off the net. You have to THINK, yay.

What do we on earth have besides the sun that supports life? Use Answer below and give us 2.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Homework question [ 2 Answers ]

A forensic psychologist is often hired by the defense or the prosecutor to look at jury selection. What would this psychologist be looking for during voir dire and in his or her investigationsof the jury pool? Why would the items being investigated be important to the defense (or prosection)?

Another homework question [ 1 Answers ]

Why are the presidents of the united states is the leader ?

Another homework question [ 2 Answers ]

hi I'm new to this website nice to meet u, I rele need help on this it rele confuses me and seems very difficult so can u help me out? -3=2m-3n 2m+n=-15

Accounting homework question [ 1 Answers ]

Dr. Robotniks Inc spent $60,000 in attorney fees while developing the trade name of its new product, The Mean Bean Machine. Prepare the journal entries to record the $60,000 expenditure and the first years amortization, using an 8 year life? I would say Attorneys fees 60,000 Cash ...

Homework Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Have just had brain freeze and need some help with this number sequence question. Can anyone fill in the blank? 400 > ____ > 0.4 Thanks:confused:

View more questions Search