Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RiStarz24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 04:54 PM
    Can I transfer my cosmetology license to Canada?
    I am getting my cosmetology license here in the states (Chicago). I should have it within the next month, or so. I am considering moving to Yorkton, Canada soon after, and I can't seem to find any concrete licensing requirements, other than the Cosmetology Industry Asociation of Ontario-but it appears as if it is a voluntary association... anyone know what sort of industry requirements they may have (if any)? Is there an exam? If so, are there a minemum amount of hours needed to be logged before I can take the exam?

Check out some similar questions!

Cosmetology Liscensing in Canada [spec.: Ontario] [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- I am apprenticing in a salon for my cosmetology license here in the states (Maryland). I should have it within the next year. I am considering moving to Toronto soon after, and I can't seem to find any concrete licensing requirements, other than the Cosmetology Industry Asociation of...

Can a us citizen enter canada with US drivers license [ 2 Answers ]

A us citizen by birth, can he visit Canada traveling by car with a valid driver's license only or does he need his passport?

Caught without license on Vespa in Canada penalty? [ 1 Answers ]

I was just curious if anyone knows what would happen if someone was caught driving a vespa in the city without having a license (or plates) in Toronto, ON, Canada? Big fine, jail? Bike taken away? Thanks guys!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.