Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:04 PM

I can close the thread because I am one of the Super moderators on the site. If I feel that the poster is not being honest and up front, or if they are playing games, ( not really wanting help) or for violation of rules, we may close a thread.

A normal house does not have ten 19 year olds, or was it a 10 year old and a 19 year old, but then you have you and your sis and mom,

So who are the other people, how are you related, Do you rent.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 09:07 PM

Why are there 10 19 year olds? How are they related to you?

This isn't a home like a normal home.

You need to come clean and give us all the info.

This sounds more like a group home.

SuperModerators like Chuck and myself can close threads.

Please stop using the comments feature to respond. Scroll down to the Answer box.
    Freakedoutt Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2011, 09:15 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    If I use the answer boxes you guys don't answer bk how do you quote it?

Jan 14, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    OK... umm I'm not sure if we rent. But it's a 3 story house and me and my sis live up stairs and the 19 yr olds live downstairs and I think my mum live rite up top. Stays not live. And they are my brothers mates we have nowen them for ages

Jan 14, 2011, 09:23 PM
    Because they live there they and they are my brothers mates. We have knowen them for like ages.

Wt info would u like to know?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:11 PM

Try writing in complete words. If you're old enough to be pregnant you can stop using chat speak. It makes it really hard to understand your posts.

First, is the father of your baby one of these 19 year olds? Does he know you're pregnant? Was the sex consensual? Even if it was at your age and his, depending on where you live, he's guilty of statutory rape.

What are you going to do about the baby? Have you decided whether you're going to keep it, have an abortion, give it up for adoption? You need to start thinking about these things, because only two of those options can be done later, one needs to be done pretty soon. You can't wait forever.

Is your mom helping you at all? Is she going to take you to a counselor to discuss what you can do? Is she going to take you to a doctor? You may be pregnant, but she's still your mother and she's responsible for your care.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:28 PM

The OP has been asked not to use the comments feature and not to type in text/chat speak.

Should this continue, this thread WILL be closed.

All future correspondence by the OP must be responded in the Answer box and complete words and sentences must be used as required by the TOS of the site.

Jan 14, 2011, 11:42 PM
    @Altenweg
    Yes and he nos but I'm to scared to talk to him about it.
    And I'm going to fp on Monday about it

Jan 14, 2011, 11:42 PM
    J_9

OK sorry.
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:43 PM

FP? Again... complete words and sentences. This is not a chat room.

Jan 14, 2011, 11:49 PM
    J_9

Sorry. That's just what we all could it here.
    Family planning
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 11:53 PM

It may be what you call it there, but this is a world wide website. We don't all know the terms where you live.

Also, most of us are adults with children your age and older. We don't all understand chat/text speak.

Again, this is not a chat room where you have to type quickly to get your thought in. It is a message board where you can take your time to type correctly to get the entire message out.
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 12:16 AM

So, let me guess, DeeScaredd is your friend who is in the same position as you except you are 10 weeks pregnant and she is 5 weeks. You both live in the same household?

Correct? Look, don't try to pull the wool over our eyes. We are smarter than that.

For those that are curious...

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/child-...lp-544196.html
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 12:34 AM

We will be as honest with you as you are with us. We don't like people wasting our time, breaking the rules, lying to us. We volunteer here because we care, so either be honest or go find someplace else to play.

I was more than willing to be here for you during all of this. I was more than willing to help any way that I could. Now I'm done with it.

If you want to play games, play them with your baby once it's born. You will not play them with me, because I will not allow you to.

You better start acting like an adult, even though you aren't one. You have 30 weeks before you're a mom. No more being a child and acting childish. This isn't going to go away, it's time to take responsibility for your actions, smarten up and figure out what you're going to do about this. It's not only your life on the line, the babies life hangs in the balance as well, and it doesn't have a choice. You do!

If you are willing to be honest, willing to work with us, willing to follow the rules of this site and stop beating around the bush, then I'll be here to do what I can. But, if you don't stop your childish ways I'm done as I'm sure the rest of us are as well.

So what's it to be?

Jan 15, 2011, 02:08 AM
    @J_9

I don't know who that is?
    Why would you think that it would be me?

That is actually really offenive I have no clue about that girl. She could be just as scared as I am and wanting help. Why would you actually accuse someone like that?
    Pets Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 12:36 PM

Freakedoutt, The person that posted under that other name is using the same computer you are. Super mods can see IP addresses. Are you going to hold on to that lie knowing you've been busted?

Obviously you aren't going to stop lying. That's a shame. We did give you every chance to be honest, and to help us help you. You don't seem capable of doing that, so I'm going to unsubscribe from this thread.

I won't waste my time on people that don't really want help, who just want to play games with us. I doubt anyone else will either.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 15, 2011, 12:44 PM

I thought something was fishy when she was so vague about where she lived, and where her mom was. There is not a normal house where 10 teenagers live downstairs, and mom does not live upstairs, but stays there?

As I threatened, I am closing this, since my guess was right

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant 16 year old, need advice [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter got pregnant on her first time having sex with her boyfriend who is also 16 about to be 17 at the end of this month. She just turned 16 in Sept. What rights does she have as a minor? What rights do we have as parents? We are supporting her and taking care of her and the baby....

Ex is 4 months pregnant.. Legal advice? [ 20 Answers ]

So my boyfriends ex girlfriend found out she was 4 months pregnant with most likely his kid. The relationship didn't end well, he wants nothing to do with her and she wants nothing to do with him. She is 17 and my boyfriends 21. The girls mother asked him to sign all his rights over to her so he...

I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés [ 8 Answers ]

I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés first but my second child he's amazing with my 2 year old but I'm very moody and rude to him I try but end up short and go crazy so he decided he was going to leave I have no clue what to do he has been woring 40 hours straight getting no sleep so...

Can I still be pregnant at the age of 40? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to get pregnant at 40? I had a child at 32, and I want to have another child but I will be turning 40 this June. Is is still possible?

Age to become pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I am 27 now and I want to know the age to become pregnant.is it safe to be pregnant after 30?

View more questions Search