Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 06:23 PM

We do understand the position you're in. I think you don't fully understand it.

Sweetie, you're 10 weeks pregnant. In 30 weeks you'll have a baby. Not a doll, not a puppy, not something you can just put in your backpack and forget about. A baby! A human being.

Do you really think your mom won't find out? She will. It's inevitable. The longer you wait the harder it's going to be.

I realize you're freaked out about this. If I was 15 and pregnant I would be freaked out too. The thing is, you can't do this on your own. You need an adult. The only adult in your life is your mom. So you have to tell her. Today. There's not set way to do this. There's no good way. You just have to sit her down and tell her. Be prepared that she'll probably be just as freaked out as you are. She may be mad. She may cry. But, once she calms down, hopefully her mothering instincts will kick in and she'll help you through this.

Have you given any though to what you want to do? You said you can't raise a baby. I've never met a 15 year old that could. But, the fact is you're having a baby. The baby is coming. So what are your plans?

You really can't put this off any longer. Talk to mom. Go from there. Keep us posted. Okay?
    Freakedoutt Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    I'm confused ?

Jan 10, 2011, 06:32 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Bro hang on... I'm calling k?
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 06:35 PM

bro hang on... I'm calling k?
    Um, bro?

You're calling your mom? Good.

I have to go for a while. I'll be back in a few hours, so please keep posting. We're here to help in any way we can.

Just so you know, I'm not a bro. I'm female, and I have 2 kids of my own, one only 3 years younger than you. Also, once upon a time, a long time ago, I was 15, and I was no angel. So yes, I do understand. :)

Jan 10, 2011, 06:40 PM
    Hahahaha yea and I'm kiwi we call anyone bro its just like saying oi lol I don't no if I'm an angel lol but OK.
    Later bo :)
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 10, 2011, 09:50 PM
    Sometimes people jump on very young women here out of concern, that's all, they really care.
    It was nice of Fr Chuck to look for some NZ counseling help for you.
    If you want to talk about why there are so many people in your home, and if someone in your home is the father and you are confused about whether you wanted to have sex to happen, please tell us.
    Pets Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:15 PM

I had to spread the rep Joy.

Joy is right. If there's anything on your mind, anything you feel you need to talk about, you can tell us.

This site is amazing. Not only are you anonymous here, but I can tell you that this site is full of the best people I've ever known. I would let my children come here and feel safe in knowing that they would get the best advice, they'd get help, compassion, and most importantly they'd be safe.

We have people that are actual counselors on this site. We have a wonderful nurse that just so happens to work in labor and delivery. We have a Doula. We have women that have been through teen pregnancy and have been where you are now.

If you need to talk than you're in the right place. You may not always get the advice you want to hear, but it's all from the heart, and it is all meant to help you through all of this.

I hope you come back.

If you do post and someone doesn't automatically answer, check back. Unfortunately we can't be on here 24/7 and there are different time zones etc. etc. But we will get back to you as soon as we can. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 10:20 PM

I am sorry, sometimes I am a little hard to understand, The main thing we want you to know is that we really do understand, the best we can anyway from what we are told here. And the other is that we do really care, none of us are paid, we all give of our personal time, to be on here to help people.

Jan 10, 2011, 11:46 PM
    Comment on joypulv's post
    Yea I needta but I don't know what to say

Jan 10, 2011, 11:48 PM
    Hahaha I went away lol. But my mum said that's its all up to me and that shell only give me money if I'm despreate
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 11, 2011, 05:56 AM
    So.. please do come back after your sleep and tell us what the weird situation in your home is... if someone there is the father and he is older and talked you into sex... even if he's a teenager, your house should not be full of an assortment of people with no one keeping an eye on you.
    I don't want to put stories in your head, just find out what it is you 'idk what to say.'
    I am even more concerned about you after hearing your mother's reaction - saying it's all up to you? She said that?
    If I were your neighbor, I'd invite you to live with me in a heartbeat.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 11, 2011, 07:10 AM

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry for the situation you are in.

First, can I ask you a favor? Would you mind scrolling down your page a little bit to the Answer box? It gives you a lot mor room to type your questions and responses.

I am the nurse that Altenweg was talking about. I deliver babies every day, so if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask me.

Now, I need to know who all you are living with. How many adults and how many children.

I am very concerned about your mother's reaction. But I need to know how you told her. Did you tell her over the phone or face-to-face?

Jan 11, 2011, 02:03 PM
    Umm yeah I don't really sleep lol and its like a massive house and **** and like yeah the guy at home rooted me. Yea she did but I don't know what to do.

Jan 11, 2011, 02:11 PM
    @J_9

Ummmm what are you going to do?
    And um there's 10 19 yr olds and there's me and my little sis and my mum and aunty.
    Umm it was face to face at home. We don't have int at home so like I'm not even at home atm

Jan 14, 2011, 07:05 PM
    Comment on J_9's post

Ummmm what are you going to do?
    And um there's 10 19 yr olds and there's me and my little sis and my mum and aunty.
    Umm it was face to face at home. We don't have int at home so like I'm not even at home atm
    Pets Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 07:23 PM

What are we going to do? We can listen. We can give you advice. Everything else is up to you.

What did you think we could do when you came here?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 14, 2011, 07:46 PM

Ok, I get the feeling you are hiding something, exactly what type of home do you live in, is it a shelter, a youth center,
    And if there is no interent there, where are you getting on the internet.

You keep telling us what can't be done, or why things will not work, but will not give us enough info.
    I will get some heat for this, but I am about ready to close this thread unless you are willing to open up and tell us what is readlly going on.

Jan 14, 2011, 08:43 PM
    What ?
    Your thingy confused me

Jan 14, 2011, 08:44 PM
    How do u close the thread?
    And nah its just a home like a normal home with lots of people.
    What would you like more info about?

Jan 14, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Please don't close the thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant 16 year old, need advice [ 13 Answers ]

My daughter got pregnant on her first time having sex with her boyfriend who is also 16 about to be 17 at the end of this month. She just turned 16 in Sept. What rights does she have as a minor? What rights do we have as parents? We are supporting her and taking care of her and the baby....

Ex is 4 months pregnant.. Legal advice? [ 20 Answers ]

So my boyfriends ex girlfriend found out she was 4 months pregnant with most likely his kid. The relationship didn't end well, he wants nothing to do with her and she wants nothing to do with him. She is 17 and my boyfriends 21. The girls mother asked him to sign all his rights over to her so he...

I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés [ 8 Answers ]

I need advice I'm 4 months pregnant and my fiancés first but my second child he's amazing with my 2 year old but I'm very moody and rude to him I try but end up short and go crazy so he decided he was going to leave I have no clue what to do he has been woring 40 hours straight getting no sleep so...

Can I still be pregnant at the age of 40? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to get pregnant at 40? I had a child at 32, and I want to have another child but I will be turning 40 this June. Is is still possible?

Age to become pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

I am 27 now and I want to know the age to become pregnant.is it safe to be pregnant after 30?

View more questions Search