Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 03:35 PM
    how to find a movie by description?
    I am trying to find a comedy movie, I think it was british, not very old, somewhere bethween 2000-2009 I think and the story was about a sort of competition, where in a large mansion some random people meet, with different ages, and they have to spend the time there until a safe opens and the prize cand be collected. In the end on one gets the prize.
    Thanks in advance.
    Mehanaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 04:36 AM
    At least I'm assuming it's from the 80s. It's about a family and there experiences leading up to them finally getting to their vacation site. (And no it's not National Lampoon's Vacation.) The onl
    koson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 05:59 AM
    No , the people there did not knew each other and I am alsmost sure it was made after 2000, but thanks anyway :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 2 Answers ]

Saw this movie about a young man seriously studying to be a Rabbi who is noticed by a young girl who is almost pushed away because his Kabbalah lists 237 rules. There is another girl adopted by the older Rabbi who is going to steal from the Temple only to be shot by the young man who studies to be...

Find any movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap...

Trying To Find Movie By Description! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello... I am Trying to find a movie by a description giving to me by a friend... So here it goes... A Family Living in a house gets killed by their son witch goes to jail... After a while... another family moves in and lives there and when the child gets out of jail.. (not a child...

Find a movie by description [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I'm looking for a film, which I believe is Japanese. The film would be considered a horror film I believe. The movie is about a old japanese woman, who lives with her daughter in-law, out in the country. They are very poor, and make a living by robbing solders. The old woman has a...

Find MOVIE with description [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for obscure older MOVIE. A TRUE story about a real artist or writer who falls in love with a MENTALLY disturbed women. Years later Doctors find her in a mental institution and diagnose her with an easily treatable Hormone imbalance. I believe the nickname of the artist/writer is in the...

View more questions Search