Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eva23 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 03:16 PM
    I need to lose weight
    I need some help losing weight. I need to lose 10 pounds. I have some cellulite on my stomach and butt. I need to get rid of it. I really need help. I'm not fat or anything. I weigh 110 lbs. My goal weight is 100. I am 4'10. My family won't support me. I keep telling them to stop bringing home sodas and to eat healthier with me but they won't. I used to be fit as a teenager. I am only 23. Is there any way to get rid of my love handles?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 10, 2011, 04:51 PM

Discipline yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

How to lose weight! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm really short like 5ft and I'm 53kgs in weight my bmi is 22.8 so it is in the healthy range however, I look fat! I have a flabby tummy big thighs chubby cheeks. I cannot exercise much although I'm on my feet all day and have enough collage work. I'm 17 and want to start getting fit and diet....

Can I lose weight? [ 4 Answers ]

I was told that it will be hard for me to lose weight. I just had a baby 3 months ago. I had to have a c-section. I was told its harder to lose the belly if you have a c-section. I gained about 80lbs during my pregnancy. I've noticed that a lot of my friends that have had baby vaginally look like...

I need to lose weight! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 13 year old teen girl. I'm 5"6, and I weigh 161 pounds. Next week, my boyfriend and I are going to a huge water park, and I'm really embarrassed of my legs. Is my weight healthy for my age and height, and how do I lose weight, and how much?

View more questions Search