Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Absdn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2007, 09:37 PM
    Emailing large files without upload from your PC
    Hi I want to e-mail large files but I don't have them on my PC they are on websites.I don't want to download them and upload them remotely.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 13, 2007, 02:03 AM
    If they are already online just send the address (URL) to the other person to downlaod from.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to upload a screenshot... how to? [ 14 Answers ]

Hi, I have a query regarding ms word. But I need to upload a screenshot to support my question. How can I do that or is there anyway so that I can post my screenshot. SAI

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

Anonymous and secure emailing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I live in a country undergoing a coup and human rights abuses occurring daily. In order to send messages with a minimum chance of identification I set up a webmail account, this does not seem to provide useful IP information in a test email but presumably ones ISP could log your use of...

Internet place to store large files [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any sites where you can upload-download large files (for free) as to exchange them with other guys? Thank you

Merging Word files into one large file [ 16 Answers ]

I have book pages stored as five files of 15 pages each. Is there a way to combine them into one large file? Thank you.

View more questions Search