Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamagator59 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 12:43 PM
    14x16 living room and 3 1/2x15 1/2 hall. How do I make a bid on that
    Need to make a bid on this . How do I go about doing that for a paint job?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2011, 03:38 PM
    Figure square footage, how many sq. ft per gallon and then how much do you want to make. Never a set price for handyman work. What do you normally do for a living?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curtains for living room? [ 1 Answers ]

My living room is Dark Blue, we wanted to do it with a country theme. Does any one have any ideas of what color to get curtains. Thanks so much:)

Have odd floor,sunken living room and family room and want it all one level [ 3 Answers ]

My living room and family room are sunken with ceramic tile on top, How would I make it one leverl?

Living room painting [ 3 Answers ]

Please help I live in a mobil home so I don't know if the walls are different than a regular home they are not shiny the people before painted them beige and white sponging any way I want to paint them green my problem is I picked a nice soft slightly olive green color and I tried it on the walls...

How much would a little pool hall make a month [ 3 Answers ]

My husband and I are looking into opening a six table pool hall with a snack bar and gaming station. I was wondering if anyone has information on about how much something like that would bring in.

Circuit breaker OK, but no electricity in living room/dining room [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 100 year old farm home. The lights went out in living room and dining room Thanksgiving night. The circuit breaker appears normal and the panel is OK. What went wrong?

View more questions Search