Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jasonwayne Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 11:00 AM
    Can I sell mobile home with no title through an escrow company with land?
    Can I sell mobile home with no title through an escrow company with land?

Check out some similar questions!

My sisters mobile home has gone through forcloser, it is on my land. I want it off. [ 1 Answers ]

My Sister's mobile home is on my land, it's gone through forecloser and the note company is draging their feet about coming to get it, I need to move a new house on it to help with the land payment. How do I get it off? Can I evict them? I have own this land since 1996. Thanks in Texas.

How to sell mobile home [ 1 Answers ]

I want to sell my mobile home but I still owe on it and do not have a title but the business I am bying it from closed how can I sell it and clear my name from it

Califorina mobile home will not sell [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping someone can give me some advise on this matter. My father died a year ago march. I handled his affairs, he lived in a Mobile home park, I continue to make the $450 per month payments Under his name in hopes of selling it fast... I dropped the price 17k. Lowest in the park. In 16...

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land [ 2 Answers ]

Can I sell a mobile home that is affixed and keep the land

Title to mobile home and title to land is separate can it be sold on one deed [ 1 Answers ]

I moved into the country in a mobile home and started renting then a year later we decided to purchase the land and mobile home on contract. We have paid taxes and insurance on it. 2 years later we find the person selling it to us does not have the title to mobile home just to land. Does he have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.