Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    berryandjosh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2011, 01:00 AM
    Dishwasher won't drain
    I havw built in dishwasher and it won't drain . Someone said to check the overflow but I do not where it is. How can check to see if it plugged or not?

Check out some similar questions!

Can I bypass the sink and connect my dishwasher drain to the house's main drain? [ 3 Answers ]

Do I need to connect the dishwasher drain to my sink, or can I hook it to the main drain of my house? The distance from the dishwasher to the sink is more than the 10ft limit imposed by most major dishwasher brands. If I connected to the main drain of the house, the pipes would go down the entire...

Dishwasher won't start, water in bottom, won't turn on at all, lights don't go on, [ 0 Answers ]

Dishwasher is a kenmore ultra wash, won't turn on, stopped before cycle was finished, water in bottom, can't get it to turn on to drain, no lights no nothing, have tried other plugs,nothing

How do I hook up a dishwasher drain that is not located near a sink drain [ 1 Answers ]

I am installing a disher in an island, there is no sink to run the drain to. I can access to a drain line under the floor but don't know the proper method of hooking it up. Any help out there? speve48

Dishwasher won't drain. [ 1 Answers ]

We are having a problem with our dishwasher. It acts like it runs fine and the dishes look clean but the bottom is still filled with water and will not drain. Any ideas on how to fix this? It's a GE dishwasher if that helps. Thanks, Yvette

Dishwasher won't drain, just installed new g.disposal. [ 5 Answers ]

I recently installed a new sink and garbage disposal. The new sink has a new faucet too with a sprayer where there was an AIR GAP on the old sink. I just used the dishwasher for the first time since installing new things. I left the room and when returning when the dishwasher was done there was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.