Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suryaprakashk Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 10:19 PM
    What can I do if my current employeer is not paying salary?
    Can any one please advise me

I have been working here for 9 months

At the time of joining they took my "Originals" and "bond for 2 years"

From the starting they are not paying salaries regularly and keep pending 2 months salary

They don't want to relieve any one.

I want to change the company how can I do? Can the law support me?

Check out some similar questions!

Employer not paying salary [ 5 Answers ]

Hi All, My employer didn't pay me two months salary and has closed down the company. I took a transfer to some other company but still didn't get my two months pay. Do you think I can still go against him legally even if the company is closed? Quick replies will be appreciated . Thanks

Shady employeer practices - withholding but not paying government [ 2 Answers ]

I've been at my current job for several months now and there are several things that alarm me about the way the owner runs the business. First and foremost is this: my employer is taking withholdings for FICA, state, and federal taxes. I am the one who is first line for answering phones (then...

Employer not paying valid salary [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a contract with my employer where in he has agreed to pay me 66K per annum without regard to my working or not. I am here on H1B. I am looking out for clients for my employer since past 3 months, but have not been able to. First 2 months they paid me full salary but now they are...

Ex employer not paying salary- Complaint in DOL [ 5 Answers ]

What happend: I joined NJ base consulting company A and they offered an x amount as aannual salary. They didn't give full month salary but was giving part of it. When enquired about it they said they would give me after an year or when there is an account settlement. So I moved to Company B...

Salary dispute with employeer [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I need some help regarding salary disputes with employeer. I am on H1B and started on the project after initial bench period of 3 months. For those three months, first month, my employer did not paid any thing except $400 for monthly expences. Second and third month he paid me @30K /...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.