Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Garry219 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 05:20 PM
    RobertShaw RS5520 Thermostat
    I have a robert shaw RS5220 I have gas forced air furnace/ 2 wires coming out of wall from old thremostat. How do I wire?
    wheatnbarley24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Jan 9, 2011, 06:30 PM
    Sounds like you going to have to put one wire to rc rh and w1 nt sure if that stat willl owkr without a common wire. Some do some don't

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

RobertShaw 9420 Thermostat [ 8 Answers ]

My thermostat keep shutting off altogether. No reading or anything. After a day of so, it will click back on by itself. Usually when I've had the controls in the off position rather than cool or heat. Once it comes back to life I can turn the ac on but it normally goes out again within a few...

Robertshaw room thermostat 9500 [ 2 Answers ]

Need to no wireing diagram and how to use the thermostat

Robertshaw thermostat 9420 [ 0 Answers ]

I set my temperature to 74 F last night. When I got up the temperature had automatically turned to 45 F. The air conditioner was running all night. This morning I set it back to 74 F, the temperature again went back to 45 F in a minute. I also tried to reset the thermostat. It did not work. What...

New robertshaw 9610 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

Looking to see if someone could help me wire a new robertshaw 9610 thermostat my old round one shorted out and this is the one I was given by the guy who fixes stuff where I work I have 3 wires that come up from the breaker panel and 3 wires that go down to my electric heat in my living room but I...

View more questions Search