Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 04:51 AM
    Quantum mechanics numerical
    The stopping potential for photoelectrons emitted from a surface illuminated by light of wavelength of 4910Angstrom is 0.71Angstrom is 0.71V.when the incident wavelength is changed the stopping potential is found 1.43V.what is wavelength?
    prakash567 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2011, 06:03 AM
    A 4.00-g particle confined to a box of length L has a speed of 1.00 mm/s. (a) What is the classical kinetic energy of the particle? (b) If the energy of the first excited state (n = 2) is equal to the kinetic energy found in part (a), what is the value of L? (c) Is the result found in part (b) realistic? Explain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Angels In Theory Be Explained By Quantum Mechanics? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a creative writer researching whether angels/paranormal phenomena can be plausibly explained via a physics/quantum theory. Cheers Lynne

Quantum mechanics [ 0 Answers ]

The stopping potential for photoelectrons emitted from a surface illuminated by light of wavelength of 4910Angstrom is 0.71Angstrom is 0.71V.when the incident wavelength is changed the stopping potential is found 1.43V.what is wavelength?

What is Numerical Reconciliation [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an assignment and it has a question about Numerical Reconciliation I have been all through the text and can't find it anywhere. Is there anyone out there who can tell me what this is so I can finish this assignment?

Numerical on work [ 1 Answers ]

A man climbs a ladder carrying a concrete block of 5 kg. if the ladder makes an angle of 30 degree to the vertical and the ladder is 3 mtr long. How much work the man does on the block?

View more questions Search