Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenika Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 04:50 AM
    Quantum mechanics
    The stopping potential for photoelectrons emitted from a surface illuminated by light of wavelength of 4910Angstrom is 0.71Angstrom is 0.71V.when the incident wavelength is changed the stopping potential is found 1.43V.what is wavelength?

Check out some similar questions!

Can Angels In Theory Be Explained By Quantum Mechanics? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I'm a creative writer researching whether angels/paranormal phenomena can be plausibly explained via a physics/quantum theory. Cheers Lynne

Quantum 2000 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a quantum 2000 with a 22 inch cut I need a belt part number 37X100MA and a drive cable part number 672893 as well as instruction to make sure I install them right any suggestions

Quantum number [ 1 Answers ]

What information is conveyed by the magnetic quantum number ml? The enery of the electron The path of the electron The shape of the atomic orbital The orientation of the atomic orbital Which one is it?

Quantum computers [ 2 Answers ]

What exactly is a 'quantum computer'? I have been hearing about them and was wondering how they differ from a regular computer. I know that it's much more advanced and sophisticated.

Quantum ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hiya all. QUANTUM Desktop PC 80 Gb Hard Drive. 2.4 Ghz Intel Celeron Processor 56 Kbs Internal Modem DVD, CD-RW Multimedia 256 Mb DDR RAM, 17 inch Monitor Keyboard, Mouse, Jazz Speaker set Preloaded Windows XP Home with back up disc. £200 or very nearest offer

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.