Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neetuvasnani Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 01:50 AM
    Am I pregnant
    Hi I am 30yr old and missing my periods my last date of periods was 25nov and today I did home pregancy it was negative and I also don't have any feeling which I use to have in my first pregancy *** tell me am I pregnant or not
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2011, 01:53 AM

I apologize, but we can't tell whether you are pregnant. That's impossible.

When is your next period due? You may want to wait until you miss that period and test again using first morning urine.

Until that time, treat yourself as if you are pregnant by eating healthy, taking prenatal vitamins, avoid alcohol and drugs and cigarettes.
    CrissyDi Posts: 250, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2011, 06:25 AM

It could also be stress or hormonal changes. If you have recently changed your sex frequency or taking a new medication, all of this could throw off your period.
    IF you are pregnant, this one may just be different, as in you might not feel the same symptoms. But if your last period was due around Dec 25th and you STILL haven't gotten it and the test is negative. I would venture to say you are either not pregnant or no longer pregnant (chemical pregnancy). I would wait and see if you get a period this month. If not, go see your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Could I had a miscarriage or could I be pregnant?lately I have been sleep a lot and eating a big meal and never get full I eat more than I usually eat I be feeling sick in th morining I also had a period but it's been on for 2 weeks :eek::eek:

How to get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my husband been trying to get pregnant but nothing yet we've trying for a few months already I have to kids already and I'm wondering why its so hard now

I think I'm pregnant [ 11 Answers ]

Its been 5 weeks and I still didn't get my period Am I pregnant?

Can I get pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I have been on depo shot since April 2007 and got off it in dec of 2007 and we are wanting to have another baby can anyone help please

Why can't I get pregnant again? [ 2 Answers ]

When I was 17 my boyfriend and I got pregnant I was still in high school so we got an abortion I was three weeks pregnant when I got the abortion Can I get pregnant again? And will I ever be able to get pregnant?

View more questions Search