Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lil_Tat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2011, 01:05 AM
    Tattooing with seven flats
    I have been slingin ink for about two years and I still have trouble the flats! I do great with stacked mags and rounds but I want to figure out the flats any pointers?

Check out some similar questions!

Water leakage through wall of the bathrooms from above flats in the apartment [ 0 Answers ]

Our apartment is 4 year old and we are staying in the 4th floor. There is water leakage from our bathroom to the celing of the bathroom of the 3rd floor flat(Down stair flat).We also found water leakage(water dripping) just outside of our apartment wall between the two flats bathroom ceiling.We...

Begin tattooing [ 3 Answers ]

I need to know where to begin in tattooing. Is there a school for it? Do I just apply at a tattoo shop? Where do I begin? I already know I'm a great artist.:)

Tattooing over stretchmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I want a design in red ink on my inner arm however I have some small stretchmarks there. They're very small and white however I don't know if it's possible to tattoo over them. I've had all sorts on conflicting answers , cany anybody please help me? Thank you x:)

Converse v.s. Ballet flats for the skinny jean [ 5 Answers ]

OK so I'm wanting to try the skinny jean style for back to school and I'm thinking a black jean to start. Does this work w/ double layer high top converse (first layer is white w/ colorful design)? And if that's not a faverable look, I have ballet flats for a back up but would my converse work? Or...

What is cyberonic tattooing? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey guys I have a question my best friend is in prison and he sent me a letter asking me for info on a certain type of tattooing he said its called "CYBERTONICS"I tried looking for it I can't find anything I don't know if he misspelled it or what but I can't find anything so please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.