Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bowler Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jan 8, 2011, 10:25 PM
    Why do Iphone4 videos come in sideways
    My wife and daughter, both have Iphone 4, phones that are capable of taking videos. When you view them on another Iphone, they are correctly oriented. But when she sends them via an email as an attachment, they come in as a .wmv file but the videos are always "sideways" or 90 degrees off. The first thing we thought of, was to turn their Iphones 90 degrees. Either way you hold it sideways, the videos come in upside down. Why is this and is there a way in Windows Media in Windows 7, to turn the orientation of these videos on my PC. Thank You

Follow up. Incoming files were .mov and my file associations had Windows media playing these file associations. I changed the file associations (mov) to have Quicktime and it opened them up with correct orientation.
    Bowler Posts: 133, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Follow up. Incoming files were .mov and my file associations had Windows media playing these file associations. I changed the file associations (mov) to have Quicktime and it opened them up with correct orientation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo mail on iphone4 [ 1 Answers ]

I am setting up Yahoo on my new iPhone 4 and can't remember the password to my email account. My account is >Removed< Can you please help me? I forgot it because I had it set up on my old iPhone where I didn't need to put the password in. Please email me back at >Removed< Thank you. Tamara...

How do I keep my left wheel from going sideways on my Riding mower? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 14.5HP Yard Machines riding mower with a B&S engine. My problem is when I am turning, usually backing up, my left front wheel goes completely sideways. When I put in in forward gear, then it goes straight. I can't make sharp turns going forward or the same thing happens. It is very...

My screen has flipped sideways [ 2 Answers ]

Its very difficult to type this, my entire display is now tilted 90 degrees. The right side of my screen is now the bottom of my like, OS/web browser/windows... any idea how to fix this? I think I might have accidentally hit something on my keyboard... Please disregard the question. The answer...

Sideways Water Heater? [ 2 Answers ]

My water heater is in my crawl space. It is electric. There is only room for a "lowboy" water heater and they max out at 50 gallons. I was wondering if I could mount a bigger electric water heater sideways or on a slant? Thanks, Ron

Venting sideways? [ 4 Answers ]

Me again. Owner builder in design stage of log cabin. In the basement, along one wall (which I can fur out if need be) l want a sink, toilet and shower. In rooms not along exterior walls I want a washer and another sink. I have a 'utility closet' for the water heater, well pressure tank and ejector...

View more questions Search