Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lynchthom Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 09:20 PM
    Is my license suspended if I have a lien on me?
    coldguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 10:14 PM
    I have never heard of this happening but this could be dependent on where you live and the laws of your area... seems like a straight forward question, ask a traffic cop.

I unless the lien was from the DMV or the government in some way I would find it doubtful.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 8, 2011, 10:35 PM

We need more info. A lien is not on a person, but on something the person owns. What is the lien on? Why was it placed? What is it for? ANY question on law needs to include your general locale as laws vary by area.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Suspended license [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I let my girl drive my car with suspended l's, she crashed it came home and looking scared and shooked and never told me what happened, I get a call 10mins later from the police saying that my car was crashed. Sad and confused I try to tell the cops that it was stolen, but eventually told them...

Will my license get suspended or not? [ 2 Answers ]

This is Tony from Florida; I have received 4 tickets with in the span of 3 months. My main question is how many times I need to do traffic school course to remove those 4 tickets, is it one time or 4 times. If I don’t do the traffic school course for the next few days will my license gets suspended.

Suspended license [ 5 Answers ]

What do you get for your 5th offense in 5 years of driving with a suspended license?

Can your license be suspended for something you didn't do? [ 3 Answers ]

My husband got in a wreck 7 years ago and a judgement was issued against him. It was a multipal car accident. 1 of the lawyers for the accident not only put a judgement against him, but me also. She was the only one who suspended my license for it. I contacted the DMV, they said they only...

View more questions Search