Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharner Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Gibson Gas Furnace is not working
    Gibson gas furnace model number kg6ra060c-12 is not working.

The red light is blinking four times. Cannot locate the manual can you help?
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Jan 9, 2011, 12:45 AM

sharner, they usually post a code sheet on the inside of one of the access panels. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gas Furnace is not working [ 0 Answers ]

I replaced the gas valves, wiring and changeover kit and the furnace is still not working. I spent five hours on this and the problem is not solved. Pleas help

My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air not heat [ 0 Answers ]

My gibson gas furnace is blowing cold air. I turned the unit off and on and adjusted the thermostat. Still cold air is blowing

I am getting a continuous blinking red light from my gibson gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

The blower comes on but no ignition and no flame to heat up my home. I see a continuous blinking red light. Please help..

9 mo old Carrier Gas Furnace/AC not working. [ 3 Answers ]

I just had my furnace replaced last winter with a brand new carrier Gas Furnace/AC unit. It worked fine all last heating season, now when I turn on the heat, it won't fire. The central air unit also didn't work this cooling season. The fan won't even come on when I switch it to on at the...

Gas Furnace not working [ 6 Answers ]

Can use any help... Have an older Carrier Gas Furnace that has gone on the blink. The hall thermostat just stopped working, but only on the HEAT side. (Run the AC just fine.) Was told it was the "thermocupler", so we replaced that, but nothing happened. What else could be wrong? Or should I...

View more questions Search