Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bloofreak Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Jan 12, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Help Desperately Needed
    Hiya! I have no idea in which category my problem belongs to but I'm still going to post it here though I'm nt really a teen... I'm almost 12... anywayz..
    I have no idea what I should take up as my career... now you must be thinking, I'm so young and I have a lots of years to think about it but the problem is that I will be finishing school
    In about 4- 5 years and I desperately want to figure out what I want to be depending on what I like and enjoy doing.. . In addition to that my mom wants me to go to study abroad and education there is expensive... and so I want to be sure what I really want to become because I honeslty don't want to waste hard- earned money... and it would also be awesome if I figure out what I want to become so that I can work on it from now on...

One hint I could give you is that I really enjoy music no matter what kind it is... as long as it suits my likings... and I also enjoy singing and acting very much but I have no idea how good I'm in it and I have no idea if I should pursue them as my carrer...
    Any piece of advise would be appreciated...
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 12, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Well for starters, I must commend you on your maturity, most grown folks still don't know what they want to do and they don't even like to think about it.
    I understand your concerns about studying abroad and think that you are right.
    However, the truth about music is that most of us at your age enjoy it and always thought its something we would like to do. In my days everyone wanted to be a singer, nowadays everyone wants to be a producer, The problem with this is that the prospect of making so much money and fame blinds us from seeing the futility of our so called talents (sometimes not always). Having said that, I think you should wait a little longer and pay more attention in class, see which subjects you enjoy and which ones you do not. Then ask yourself what kind of a person you are, are you business orientated or more of a people person? I find that most careers can be split into these two groups. Remember that performing arts is something you can always do as a hobby thus you won't have to worry wasting hard earned cash on something you find that you cannot use much.
    Hope this clears things up a bit, you are still young so you do have time to do all these research.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Desperately need help! [ 12 Answers ]

I'm looking for an old 1980's (I think) movie that I saw on TV when I was little. It was about a bunch of mostly kids going into space. There was one Blonde woman who was the Doctor. At the beginning of the movie two of the guys one short redhead and a taller brunette went to Mc donalds to eat....

Homework question desperately need help [ 1 Answers ]

On August 1 Company A paid $4,000 for 1 years insurance, What journal entry is required on August 30 for adjusting prepaid insurance

I Desperately Need Help! Driving Me Nuts! [ 1 Answers ]

My brother and I used to watch this one show when we were younger, maybe about 10 yrs ago, approx.. . it was about this Wolly Mammoth and ice men. One of the people were friends with this Wolly Mammoth. IT'S A CARTOON BY THE WAY!! IF ANYONE COULD HELP ME WITH THIS I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!...

Desperately need help [ 15 Answers ]

Hello – I am new to this forum, and feel very confused. I first met my wife in 1997, on the Internet. We were both 35 at the time. I had just ended a two year relationship that was very emotionally intense, but also quite volatile. I dated no one for 3 months before meeting my current wife. ...

Desperately want to get pregnant this month [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this side.. my problem is,. I have my period start at 5thdec and stop 7thdec.. me and my husband try to conceive one year but have no result.. he is working at another state, so we only have to stay together only this month. So I want to get pregnant this month.. we are healthy...

View more questions Search