Ask
    shiningamalan Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 04:22 PM
    Bed bugs medecine?
    Which chemical distroy bedbugs
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 05:34 PM

You really need to hire an exterminator for this... all the good chemicals have to be used by them. Because they are very dangerous to use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bed bugs? [ 5 Answers ]

I think I have been bittin by bed bugs but can't find them on my bed. Could they be in the couch or some other place? I googled bed bus bites and they look edsactly like my bites that are on my back, fingers, hands, and neck. I've never seen bites like these before what should I do?

Bugs in my bed but they are not bed bugs [ 0 Answers ]

Have recently been biten several times during the night. One morning I woke to nfind something crawling on me it was black looks just like a grain of pepper. I reserched bedbugs... I checked everywhere on my mattress where they should be by internet discriptions nothing so I vaccumed my bed anyway...

Bugs on my bed, that are not bed bugs [ 9 Answers ]

I have been recently getting bit when I am sleeping, and last night I found the culprit but I don't know what it is, its like a little beetle, its oval shape with a point at the end and its shell is like a dark brown-red and its head and legs are pinkish, I've been trying to find out what it is but...

Bed bugs [ 1 Answers ]

Help! My Son's Bed Has Been Infested With What We Think Are Bed Bugs. Is There A Home Remedy To Correct This Problem? We Have Thrown Away 2 Mattresses In The Last 2 Months. We Don't Have Much Money So It Is Becoming Very Costly For Us To Keep Throwing Away Mattresses.

View more questions Search