Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Justice77 Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 12:02 PM
    Already active duty military terminating lease?
    My renters signed a year lease 1 day before he deployed. He was already active. I understand now that according to the SSRA Act they can terminate their lease. But would a change of station be required since he was already active when they signed the rental agreement? I understand that how that would make sense. But it doesn't seem fair for the dependent to just change her mind about where she is living when it was already set up and a change of station requiring her to move has not been issued. Also since I received notice this month, the termination date is the end of next month instead of the 30 days she assumed, right?

Check out some similar questions!

Does a spouse get 50 percent of her ex husbands retirement from active duty military [ 1 Answers ]

My wife was married to her ex-husband for 14 of his 20 years in the active duty army. He is now retired. Is she entitled to any of his retirement?

Re-enlistment to Active Duty possible? [ 1 Answers ]

I just received an Honorable Discharge in August of 2008. Due to the economy and the Job market... I am wanting too re-enlist back into Active Duty Status. My discharge was a Ch. 5-13 Personality Disorder Discharge. Does anyone know the stipulations, like: will I have too get re-evaluated by a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.