Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pearlbell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 04:47 AM
    Has anyone used Lightenex?
    Im an Indian having the indian wheatish complexion.Currently I'm living in South Africa. Im planiing to buy a skin lightening product, and I read about Lightenex from PharmaClinix. Has anyone used this? Can anyone please suggest me any product which may effective in Asian skin?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 8, 2011, 10:46 AM
    **SIGH**
    I just have to say after SO MANY questions about skin lightening that I'll bet you are really beautiful. Wheat, with dark eyes and dark hair? I would die for that. I'm typical European/Germanic fair skin with too many red veins in my nose and cheeks, too pale eyes, wispy dishwater hair.
    pocahantas Posts: 93, Reputation: 16

Jan 8, 2011, 02:22 PM
    @Pearlbell, I haven't tried lightenex, be careful of mercury and steroid based creams. I am using hydroquinone 4% + retin a cream for 1 week now, have already lightened 1 shade.

@Joypulv, every one is beautiful in their own right, it doesn't stop us wanting what we don't have. I am sure you are also beautiful. Just like you would like to tan to wheat colour, pearl is wanting to lighten. There's nothing wrong with that. Please try not to be judgemental. The fact there's a 'skin lightening' forum on this website shows that the programmer who designed it understood the needs of those wanting to lighten without prejudice. I understand if you don't agree with it, you are entitled to your opinion. But then why are you browsing the skin lightening forums? Are you looking to convert people? It won't happen my friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search