Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinucool59 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 02:29 AM
    Ms-word
    Hiiiiiiiii,
    I am dinesh.I have installed ms-office 2007 in our office.its a workgroup environmental.recently I am facing problem from msoffice.if I open a msword document the duplicate file will be placed there.example:~$Exam B.docx.it will appear like this.is it virus or any temp format.how to remove this. *** help me out from this problem.when I am sending ms-word files to client these files are also going.*** give me a solution
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 8, 2011, 05:15 AM

This is absolutely normal. Word creates this temporary file while you are working on it. If you close the document normally the temp file is also removed. If the system crashes, the file might not be removed so you can just delete it.

Jan 9, 2011, 09:37 PM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Thanq very much sir

Jan 13, 2011, 11:50 PM
    Thanq but I am getting from 1 user system only. While I am uploading files to client the temp file is showing in that particular user folder only.not any user folders.how to solve this problem help me out

Jan 14, 2011, 02:29 AM

It NOT a problem. Why are you uploading OPEN files?

Jan 15, 2011, 12:52 AM
    No I am uploading closed files only

Jan 15, 2011, 06:08 AM

So then there shouldn't be temp files open. If they are still open after the file has been closed, delete them. I don't understand why you are worried about something that is not a problem.

Feb 4, 2011, 12:11 AM
    Thanq sir verymuch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horizontal ruler word 13 inches in Word 2004? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm using Microsoft Word 2004 for Mac and just started having troubles with the horizontal ruler showing 13 inches even though the page set up is set at portrait and letter size. I've tried shutting down & restarting, changing margins on the document, making sure that the track changes isn't on. ...

Outlook Attached word document opens after 30 seconds if you have word open [ 0 Answers ]

We have a weird issue on our XenApp 6 test environment using Outlook 2007 to open Word attachments. The behaviour is such that if a Word instance is already open and maximised with a document and we try to open a Word attachment from an e-mail, the attachment doesn't open unless you un-maximise the...

View more questions Search