Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mostafa_k Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 11:51 PM
    Acceptance of shob-e-borat/lailatol borat in Islam
    Assallam aleikum wa rehmatulla wa bara katuhu
    1. my question to Dr.Zakir Nayek that in Bangladesh some challenge that shob-e-borat/lailatol borat is acceptalble in Islam, on the other hand,some scholars challenge that there is not a single surah/Ayat in Quran and pure hadith.so, what is the solution? And of whome concept I will accept?
    2. My another question is that whether "Milad"(praying darud in singing style for a special occasion and distribute sweatmeat for that) is acceptable in Islam or not.
    Please anwer those questions and oblige me thereby.
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Jan 13, 2011, 08:33 PM

Walaikum salam,

I believe these rituals are innovations. We should avoid these practices. Because you will not find anything about theses in the holly quraan or sahih hadeeth and innovation (about Islam) is not accepted by Allah. "Innovation" is one of those things which has divided us into so many groups, as we all know that during the time of prophet Mohammed(PBUH) Muslims were only Muslims-not shia or sunni...

The solution is- do some research-you will soon find the truth. Then its up to you whether you are going to practice these rituals or not.

It was narrated from Hudhayfah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah will not accept any fasting, prayer, charity, Hajj, 'Umrah, jihad, or any other obligatory or naafil action from a person who follows innovation (bid'ah). He comes out of Islam like a hair pulled out of dough.”

Islam Question and Answer - Weak ahaadeeth about the good deeds of innovators not being accepted at all

Hope this helps.
    rong_tuli Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2011, 10:09 PM
    http://www.islamhouse.com/p/53550 > shobe borat

Jan 31, 2011, 10:23 PM
    Comment on rong_tuli's post
    It is an innovation for sure,people who are trying to support shobe borat are using the Quran ayat and hadith that are talking about lylatul Qadr, and then they also use some fake hadith.
    http://www.islamhouse.com/tp/75798

Jan 31, 2011, 10:32 PM
    http://www.islamhouse.com/ip/6874
    Sorry, I don't have the time to explain at this moment, hope these links help.

Jan 31, 2011, 10:38 PM
    http://www.islamhouse.com/tp/76894
    The Title: The Night Of Mid Of Sha'aban And Innovations And Superstitions In It.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

There is a page on on islam watch (Incest is Halal in Islam) please answer it because [ 9 Answers ]

I saw this page while I was searching Google It is causing bad for islam and our prophet MUHAMMAD peace be upon hin

Is this Acceptance? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all of you guys Now its been 4 months healing from an almost 3 year relationship finished From a betrayal that she did to me.these are some sympthoms of my healing process. It should be acceptance.there is no other way I think.you judge guys.:D 1.I am starting to see things in a...

ALI G (Borat to you Americans) [ 3 Answers ]

I think he is hilarious been from the U.K its quality. Should watch some of the YouTube vids YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. And this one is him with some NBA players lol classic!! YouTube - Ali G & the NBA (extended version)

Borat [ 2 Answers ]

Is borat the best movie ever or what

Borat costars [ 1 Answers ]

What actor roughed up bond, costarred with borat and essayed erik on the small screen?

View more questions Search