Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fuhkaren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 06:38 PM
    My daughter is being haunted
    My daughter has been haunted all her life but it has recently been getting worse she needs help urgently someone please help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2011, 06:44 PM

Who or what is haunting her? How old is she? Has she discussed this with a Clergyman?
    fuhkaren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 03:38 AM
    Hiya I asked the question yesterday you replied Since she was young she has seen shadows now she is seeing a little boy waving to her she is terrified the other night a male voice told her to GET OUT ! She hears whispering in her hear. While on the phone to me the door just flew wide open I told her to close it firm and a little later it happened again she had to go to a friends last night. It doesn't matter where she moves to they always follow. There have been dark masses and right after she has had something banging on her bed rendering her frozen unable to move. She is 28 now and things do run through the female side of the family. I am going to her house this afternoon to ask them to leave her alone. She does not want this gift even though I have tried to explain they are just trying to get messages through her she does not want it I did tell he when the voice told her to get out to shout out I'm alive and I live here you go or learn to share and to stop scaring her. This worked for a few days, but in bed a couple of nights ago she heard whispers saying something about her left and right and that she knows about the ghost. I am going to give her my deceased dads ring as he adored her I have rubbed the ring and begged dad to protect her once I get it to her. I am going to ask them to leave her and come to me as I am not scared of these things even though I am no where near an expert in this field. No she hasn't seen a clergy she is seriously thinking of contacting one. She was in tears last night. I need to get help for her asap because Like I say I'm no expert at this.
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2011, 09:31 AM

I would try your Church or, if you have no affiliation, a Church which will discuss this with you. (I wasn't suggesting counselling for her; I was suggesting that a clergy person come to her house and get a feel for the situation.)

I'm not necessarily a believer but I DO believe she is frightened and that you are frightened for her.

I know there are individuals who claim to speak to ghosts, can drive them out, help them find peace, but quite a few are scam artists. I have no idea how you would find someone who is well intended and experienced.

Does this help at all?
    gangnam style Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2013, 06:19 AM
    Omg, I'm just here trying to find ways to get rid off these things...
    Although the one I'm dealing with is a demon.. its not me its my friend... its been abusing her ; grasping her neck making it hard for her to breath... sraping her neck
    Its not fake I've watched it as she began to cry! I told her don't behold any fear because she shows A lot! She had this when she was about 5... shes now 12 and she says there back... she describes two.. one named jacob she said she forgot the other one... and that she's heard them say things like what thell do to her if she tells... she said the voice was very faint. When she decided to tell her mother they startd to choke her she had to use an one of those things that help you breath (mask) forgot the name... but I trouly hope it doesn't go all the way trough 23! I pray for your daughter today we pllan on "blessing" her . Although I must use a protection spell first because many spirits like to decieve you and make you think there gone but they truly went into the person belssing you . She wears one of those cross necklaces with her everyday... im not really a *witchcraft* person I am a strong believer in god. But if imust do this to save my friend it must be what god wants.
    I hope well for your daughter! Amen.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 18, 2013, 02:50 PM
    Gangnam-there are several things wrong in the post you made. First a blessing is not what is needed, nor are you capable of performing one in the first place. And no, you are not the one that must save your friend and turning to witchcraft is the complete opposite of what God wants. If you believe in God, try researching what the bible says about it instead of guessing your way through it.

I suggest you and your friend speak to an adult about what you think is going on... and if anything really needs to be done, it should be done by a spiritually mature Christian... not children playing with witchcraft.
    Uber Member

Jan 18, 2013, 03:31 PM
    How I hoped you would come along.

A greenie and applause for your straight answer.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jan 18, 2013, 03:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    How I hoped you would come along.

A greenie and applause for your straight answer.
    When are they going to add an "applause" button? ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think I am being haunted [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I am 14 and I am experiencing things and I think I am being haunted. 1. I ALWAYS feel as if I am being watched. :( 2. I see shadows out of the corner of my eye that moves. 3. doors open and close. (and no it isn't the wind as they are fully shut) 4. my cat stares at nothing:eek: 5. taps...

Am I being haunted? [ 2 Answers ]

Ghost's. Paranormal. Spirit's.

My daughter does no raise her daughter I do but she threatens to take child away [ 1 Answers ]

I have been raising my 6 year old granddaughter for the last 6 years her mother (my daughter) does not contribute to her upbringing at all but threatens to take the child away from me when things don't go her way the father has no part of the child's life my daughter has been in jail 2 times...

I was 17 when my daughter was born; my daughters mother was 16. We had a lot of prob [ 8 Answers ]

I was on my teenage years when my daughter was born; my daughter’s mother was also a teen. We had a lot of problems and decided to go separate ways. The lady and her family took me into court, I attended two sections, but the last section they mentioned to the judge that I was an illegal immigrant,...

View more questions Search