Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jsonb1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 05:58 PM
    What if your children's mother lets her boyfriend claim the fathers children
    The mother of my children and I are spit up and she has a boyfriend and she said that h&r block said that he can claim my children on his taxes, Is this true?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 7, 2011, 06:19 PM

What is the situation and the visitation like? What does your court order say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to take my two children's fathers rights away [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I was wanting to know how to go about taking my chidrens father rights away. He is an alcoholic and I have had him charged with domestic violence. I feel as if he is not a safe person for my kids to be in his care. I am worried that if something was to happen to me that my children will be...

Mother left children 4 years ago, can father claim full custody based on abandonment? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if anyone knows if in the state of California can you claim abandonment on a mother who left her children at the father's house 4 years ago? She dropped them off with all of their clothes, birth certificates, SSN cards and immunization records. Can he file for abandonment and get...

Changing my children's surname with out fathers consent [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to find out how I go about changing my children aged 15 & 12 surname from their birth fathers surname to my surname. Their Father lives in western australia and we live in victoria, he has only called the children once this year and on rare occasions in the past, He has had a few visits...

How to claim fathers from fathers neglegence in child support after 20 years [ 2 Answers ]

I was born in georgetown guyana.my dad departed yo canada since I was a 4 year old kid,I suffered since because dad never sent one sent to my grandma (his mom to support me)AS A RESULT I WAS PHYSICALLY,PHYCHOLOGICALLY,SEXUALLY AND MORE,abused as a result of dads absence and lck of responsabliity as...

View more questions Search